Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2024 11:46:13 AM EDT
Trying to find out what my options are for suppressor height sights for an original XD9 Sub-Compact. I do plan to have the slide sent out to be milled for a Holosun optic.

Also, if anyone knows who makes IWB (NOT AIWB) holsters that accommodate that setup, please chime in
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I would think that the XDm stock suppressor sights will work. Would have to take a look at the part numbers for sure. I can also take some measurements later tonight on my XDSC and Elite with suppressor sights.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Clicked around for you these stock sights should work for you.

Sights

Also plenty of holster makers have options for suppressor height sights,

Dara holsters, KT Mech are some of the brands I prefer for holsters.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rugby3:
Clicked around for you these stock sights should work for you.

Sights

Also plenty of holster makers have options for suppressor height sights,

Dara holsters, KT Mech are some of the brands I prefer for holsters.
View Quote

Appreciate your help. Was hoping for a tritium front w/orange outline, but better than nothing. I can put orange nail polish on the front
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I would say keep looking around found these, though not in the color combo you mentioned. Pretty sure you can find what your looking for just maybe not the brand or price you initially want.

Sights
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rugby3:
I would say keep looking around found these, though not in the color combo you mentioned. Pretty sure you can find what your looking for just maybe not the brand or price you initially want.

Sights
View Quote

Thank you :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top