Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2023 7:55:13 AM EDT
Holster options for this seem fairly non-existent from what I can find. Does anyone know what other holsters will fit this revolver? I've read SP101 but I really don't want the hassle of buying and returning if it doesn't fit.

I got the Comp-Tac from the Taurus shop and the gun doesn't "click" in, it's like the holster is maybe 1/8" too short on the length. Like where the front of the cylinder is molded keeping the gun from fully clicking in.

I'm seeking a OWB, prefer kydex.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an older Taurus 85 with a 3" barrel and the problem I found with most IWB holsters is that they are made for 2" barrels. The 3" barrel sticks out past the bottom of the holster.

Now you didn't say what type of holster you are looking for.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chumpmiester:
I have an older Taurus 85 with a 3" barrel and the problem I found with most IWB holsters is that they are made for 2" barrels. The 3" barrel sticks out past the bottom of the holster.

Now you didn't say what type of holster you are looking for.
View Quote

A OWB kydex
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 6:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D-der] [#3]
I'd seen a YouTube , Harry's Holster is making an Icon aiwb rig, don't know if they're any good or if they offer an owb. Dark Star and JMCK supposedly had holsters in the works ?
Shoptarus.com has a leather Galco owb listed, in stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top