Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2024 9:54:22 PM EDT
Started with the basic B45 in .45 then got the Raider in .45 then got the Match also in .45 then the Yukon carry in 10MM then got the Stingray carry in .45. I'm still wanting to get the Republic of Texas in .45 and either the D10 FO in 10MM(one with the fixed sights) or the Duty enhanced in .45. After those last 2 I might stop there untill they come out with some more. I'm hoping at some point they come out with a full rail version. Iv'e thought about getting a GI model but I have a Norinco that fills that spot, I may get one anyway some day. The Yukon was my first bobtail(first time ever holding one even) and I loved the feel of it. Ordered the Stingray the same night after picking up the Yukon from my FFL.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful family you got there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:00:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Do all of them have to be shipped back to Tisas for the recall?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
The Raider & Match are on the recall list but I'm not sending them off anytime soon if I do at all. I'm wanting to pickup 2 others that are on the list as well so after I get all 4 of those and some time has passed I may send them in then.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Recently picked up a Manta Ray and am amazed at the quality you get for the price (picked it up for $369 when PSA was blowing them out).  It was my first bobtail, wasn’t sure if I’d like it but it’s pretty amazing and fits great.  Looking to pick up a Sting Ray next, as that seems like a great carry option.

My guess is in another year my collection will look a lot like yours
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HEATH223:
The Raider & Match are on the recall list but I'm not sending them off anytime soon if I do at all. I'm wanting to pickup 2 others that are on the list as well so after I get all 4 of those and some time has passed I may send them in then.
View Quote
I have six Tisas 1911's (Raider B45RDG, SS Match 45, Night Stalker SF 9, Duty B9R, A1 Service 45 and A1 US Army 45).  Two of them are on the recall list (same as yours - the Raider and the Match).

I'm curious as to your reason:  why would you not send them in now?

Link Posted: 3/2/2024 1:55:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Just picked up a D10.

Attachment Attached File

That's a Norinco off to the right that I did some work to and have it blasted so I can Park it sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top