Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2024 7:12:09 AM EDT
I have a Ruger sr 1911 mint new in box Officer model size in 9 mm you never see these around much, it`s tu tone stainless and gray , standard sights 2 mags I bought maybe over a yr ago , I can trade this even up for a new KImber Pro Covert , 4 in barrel , night sights checkered front strap , and back , he has 3 wilson mags with it gun, Kimber Pro is mint in box maybe fired 3 mags , has box and papers , does any one know much about this Kimber model seems nice, great trigger , has some bells and whistles the Ruger does not have , I have one other Kimber, a Warrior I bought the week they came out bought Apr 05 its been flawless ,  Ruger never make the 3.5 inch guns should I do the deal ,
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I went ahead and did the even trade , I got to fire the Kimber Covert 4 in today it ran great , but only had time to run about 60 rds but worked fine , the fact night sights were right on .
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top