Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2023 9:04:42 PM EDT
Love my TX22 so picked up a G2C at LGS as an impulse buy. The trigger sucks. Are there any reliable trigger upgrades that don't cost stupid $ for a cheap pistol?
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, Taurus has one.

UPC is 7-25327-94044-9

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Yep, Taurus has one.

UPC is 7-25327-94044-9

View Quote

Thanks for not being helpful. That's the code for a G3C
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RangeToy:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RangeToy:
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Yep, Taurus has one.

UPC is 7-25327-94044-9

I am being helpful.  That's your trigger upgrade.  You bought a cheap gun, you can buy another cheap gun w/ a better trigger, then you have 4-6 magazines for it AND a spare gun.  And they both take SIG P226 mags, which will also run in the KelTec SUB-2000, which has a $100 rebate right now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 3:22:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patw] [#4]
If it is the whole trigger pull you don't like, try Lakeline LLC, as they make a few cheap parts for the G2c-springs,stainless steel striker guide,etc., to help for a little smoother pull. If it is the trigger itself, there are a few makers of just the trigger shoe like -Galloway Precision-which makes some  great stuff. I have swapped out just the trigger show on a few guns and they made an amazing difference in the pull/feel.

For the money, to me, the G2c trigger is not bad but to each his own and fortunately, there are a limited amount of companies that do make parts for it although not easy to find.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By patw:  If it is the whole trigger pull you don't like, try Lakeline LLC, as they make a few cheap parts for the G2c-springs,stainless steel striker guide,etc., to help for a little smoother pull. If it is the trigger itself, there are a few makers of just the trigger shoe like -Galloway Precision-which makes some  great stuff. I have swapped out just the trigger show on a few guns and they made an amazing difference in the pull/feel.

For the money, to me, the G2c trigger is not bad but to each his own and fortunately, there are a limited amount of companies that do make parts for it although not easy to find.
View Quote

Thanks for that, had heard of Galloway Precision but didn't realize they were producing stuff for the G2 & G3C guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top