Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/3/2023 4:38:39 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place that has these in stock? Seems like everywhere it's late Oct./early Nov.

I need this sooner if anyone has any leads.

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/rmhd2-c-3200002
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#1]
No one has it yet.  I'm waiting as well on the RMR HD and RCR.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:
No one has it yet.  I'm waiting as well on the RMR HD and RCR.
View Quote

Oh they've been in stock already, just sold out rapidly and not much new inventory has flowed in yet.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang.  I've been on several email wait lists for restocks and nothing.

I need to measure the RCR to see if it will fit in my duty holster.  The RMR HD looks like it will fit fine.  Currently have the RM06.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Just found an HD at a small shop in NW FL. Only had one.

Definitely check out: https://gun.deals/

Live inventory search and where I found mine.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang.  I've been on several email wait lists for restocks and nothing.

I need to measure the RCR to see if it will fit in my duty holster.  The RMR HD looks like it will fit fine.  Currently have the RM06.
View Quote

The RMR HD is larger than the RCR. Definitely depends on the holster but you may get a RCR into an RMR holster the RMR HD definitely needs one that can fit an SRO for comparison.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#6]
We're issued the 7360RDS holster.  Looks like it should fit.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
This came in today for me.
Attachment Attached File

OOS now, but I got it from T Rex Arms
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Bought 2 from T. REX. One for a G47, one for offset KAC 14.5

Didn't fit in my 6354DO. Bummer. Wasn't sure if it would fit in any other Safariland so for now I bought a US Duty gear, until I can find out about a new 6354.

" />
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DetroitSounds:
Bought 2 from T. REX. One for a G47, one for offset KAC 14.5

Didn't fit in my 6354DO. Bummer. Wasn't sure if it would fit in any other Safariland so for now I bought a US Duty gear, until I can find out about a new 6354.

https://i.imgur.com/zIP98J1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/zIP98J1.jpg
View Quote

From what I understand, the HD will fit, you just have to slightly modify the holster.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#10]
What part didn’t fit your holster?

We’re issued the 7360. I’m still debating between RCR and RMR HD.
Currently issued the RM06.

Link Posted: 10/25/2023 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I pre-ordered one but cancelled it because I dont think it will work on my pistols. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Based on this picture it looks like the RCR will fit my holster. But also based on this picture, I’m leaning towards the RMR-HD.

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Chowser,

A few guys on YT have demonstrated that the RCR will fit existing 63xx series holsters but not the HD w/o modifying it.  For me to get the HD will require extra $ for the new holster too.  Personally, leaning toward the RCR
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:21:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chowser] [#14]
Is it because the RMRHD sits a little more forward?

Work made us switch to the 7360 earlier this year and it looks like there's about 1/2" to 3/4" space in front of our RMR right now.

Let me grab a pic, I'll be back.

Pic

Link Posted: 10/30/2023 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#15]
What part didn't fit your holster?

We're issued the 7360. I'm still debating between RCR and RMR HD.
Currently issued the RM06.

View Quote

Since the RMR HD jets out forward towards the muzzle a good amount the ALS mechanism doesn't lock the pistol in. After removing at least 1/4" of material off, it fits fine for now. I'll try the US Duty and I'm sure Safariland will release an HD version at some point.

" />
" />
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I asked Safariland about RMR HD compatibility, and the very helpful gentleman told me all 7xxx RDS holsters are compatible.  Trijicon is working with Safariland to develop holster compatible with RMR HD, this is one of the things I told Trijicon, that they need to update their RMR HD literature because it's incompatible with many popular duty holsters.  Another thing is backup sights height, Trijicon states "same deck height" as RMR, but both RMR HD and RCR require sights with at least a 0.350 front sight height, whereas RMR can use sights with 0.315 front sight height.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 7:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnapCity] [#17]
I got an RCR Tuesday night and learned that my atei milled slide isn't compatible with the capstan screw provided by trij. I emailed nina and she says the site should have rcr/atei cut compatible screws soon.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#18]
RCR's manual indicates 2 pairs of 6-32 screws, mine came with 3 sets: 1 set of short 6-32 screws compatible with factory (and our) MOS RMR plates, 1 set of short 6-40 screws, and 1 set of long 6-40 screws compatible with FN509/510/545 and SIG P320 plates.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:29:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StevieJ309] [#19]
Sportsman's currently has 15% off your next purchase if you sign up for their email list and text notifications. I had never purchased from them before, but I'm sure you could just use an alternate email if you have. Anyway, it looks like I was able to grab the only RMR HD they had for $594 shipped after the coupon code.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 10:30:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pogey_bait] [#20]
Originally Posted By StevieJ309:
Sportsman's currently has 15% off your next purchase if you sign up for their email list and text notifications. I had never purchased from them before, but I'm sure you could just use an alternate email if you have. Anyway, it looks like I was able to grab the only RMR HD they had for $594 shipped after the coupon code.
View Quote

Missed the code, but just got one right now. I saw it was in stock so I just checked out as fast as I could lol.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 10:34:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevieJ309] [#21]
Originally Posted By pogey_bait:

Missed the code, but just one right now. I saw it was in stock so I just checked out as fast as I could lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Missed the code, but just one right now. I saw it was in stock so I just checked out as fast as I could lol.

Glad you were able to get one. Looks like they've got at least one more right now as I'm able to add it to my cart.

Edit:  The code is still showing up for me. I did have to use a different browser for it to pop up though. Check the lower left-hand corner after the home page loads:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Glad you were able to get one. Looks like they've got at least one more right now as I'm able to add it to my cart.

Edit:  The code is still showing up for me. I did have to use a different browser for it to pop up though. Check the lower left-hand corner after the home page loads:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262192/Screenshot_2023-12-17_at_8_46_57_AM_png-3062176.JPG
View Quote

I was actually able to cancel my order and re-ordered with the code. And they still got stock as of now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Also, there’s a $100 rebate valid until the end of the month: https://rapid-rebates.com/TrijiconReflexRebate
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 4:03:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Also, there’s a $100 rebate valid until the end of the month: https://rapid-rebates.com/TrijiconReflexRebate
View Quote

Doesn't apply to the HD model
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 2:43:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StevieJ309] [#25]
Edit:  OOS
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Could you IM me the place that has these in stock? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#27]
That info would be awesome, been trying to snag one for months.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Is anyone else worried that trijicon introduced these months ago, then took a couple months for them to get to the youtubers and all the big media reviewers, and even then still another couple months to actually hit the stores. Which then all sold out in a couple weeks, and have been like unicorns ever since???

Was there a problem they found that necessitated halting production? Are they having major supply issues?

Wtf trijicon? Probably the best thing they have made since the original RMR and you cant find it anywhere. And its not like stores are getting a handful and selling out in two days, they just arent getting any... Something wrong with the mothership??
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve been looking at my first mini red dot for a sidearm and I’m still personally going to stick with the RMR that’s eligible for the rebate until the end of the year. I feel more confident in the $350 proven RMR. All the QC issues with closed emitter designs has given me concerns
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By NYresq1:
Is anyone else worried that trijicon introduced these months ago, then took a couple months for them to get to the youtubers and all the big media reviewers, and even then still another couple months to actually hit the stores. Which then all sold out in a couple weeks, and have been like unicorns ever since???

Was there a problem they found that necessitated halting production? Are they having major supply issues?

Wtf trijicon? Probably the best thing they have made since the original RMR and you cant find it anywhere. And its not like stores are getting a handful and selling out in two days, they just arent getting any... Something wrong with the mothership??
View Quote

It's new and in extremely high demand. The ACRO P2 had the same availability issues when it was released as well. There are also a bunch of places taking backorders so these things are likely going right back out the door as soon as they come in.

I also managed to find one after looking for less than a day and have seen them in stock at a few places since then. They are out there, but you have to look.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Wheelman:
Could you IM me the place that has these in stock? Thanks.
View Quote

Originally Posted By 37Victorx2:
That info would be awesome, been trying to snag one for months.
View Quote

View Quote

https://gun.deals/  > Search for "Trijicon HD" > Click link next to In-Stock item > Buy Trijicon HD

Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

No
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The shortage was even effecting SRO availability last couple years and that is a proven optic that has been out for a while. Last year I went to buy one and it was limited availability at a decent price. However, eventually the availability opened up and got what I needed. I think this is the same with the RMR HD (which looks to me to essentially be a beefed up SRO) and RCR.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#34]
In stock here: https://www.gmansportingarms.com/product/trj-3200002-rmr-hd-50moa-adj-led-ret-3.25moa-red
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StevieJ309] [#35]
Edi: OOS

Back in stock at Sportsman's

You can also get 15% off if you scroll to the bottom and sign up for text alerts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:25:17 AM EDT
[#36]
$1100 from GSA?  Yeah, no thanks.  What are they smoking?
I'll just order it from Trijicon if it qualifies for the 40% instructor discount and wait for it to show up.

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Just do a lot of searches. I found mine in stock and it arrived 3 days later. They are out there... just need to be vigilant.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#38]
I called them, the Instructor and Leo discounts will not work for it. Probably in another year or so.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Dang.  Will keep waiting on Primary Arms then.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#40]
In stock at Trex earlier today when I looked
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HighPlains1911:
In stock at Trex earlier today when I looked
View Quote

Not today.

Daniel
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 5:41:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: themao] [#42]
OK, so I back ordered my Trijicon RMR HD some time in early Dec and just got it a week ago from EuroOptic. I love the sight thus far. I just put 200 rounds through it on my Wilson EDC X9 today. The 1 MOA dot inside the larger Eotech style circle is definitely the way to go IMHO. No issues 25 yards in. The RMR HD’s viewing window is just the right size for a duty pistol. I like the illumination far better than my Aimpoint Acros’. No issues with brass hitting the sight either despite the longer over hang.

Attachment Attached File

If anyone else is waiting, I would just place a back order with Euro Optic. They will get it to you within a month or so.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks for the heads up.  I went ahead and snagged one.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Anymore out there?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#46]
BattleWerx.com shows RMR HD 1MOA available as of 2024-Feb-22 22:42 Eastern Time.
https://www.battlewerx.com/trijicon-rmr-hd-adjustable-led-sight-1-moa-red-dot-55-moa-selectable-circle/
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#47]
dang.... i need the 3.25 moa for my eyes
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:57:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Arteme] [#48]
Originally Posted By Goudaking:
dang.... i need the 3.25 moa for my eyes
View Quote

Bigtexordnance has 9x 3.25 MOA RMR HDs in stock as of my post.

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/product/trijicon-rmr-hd-reflex-sight/?attribute_pa_reticle-type=3-25-moa-red-dot-w-55-moa-adjustable-led-reticle

Edit: annnnd they’re gone.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#49]
That was quick
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone know another place that has a 3.25 in stock?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top