Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/31/2024 11:46:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tawaggs]
I’m looking at vp9sk optics ready options. I don’t seem to be able to find any of these with colored frames. I’m partial to gray. Do these only come in black?

Also, do these come with any mounting plates?
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen any optics ready models with different color frames yet.

They do not come with an adapter plate. You have to order the one you need. Around $50.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By tawaggs:
I’m looking at vp9sk optics ready options. I don’t seem to be able to find any of these with colored frames. I’m partial to gray. Do these only come in black?

Also, do these come with any mounting plates?
View Quote

I just checked our distributor's, and the OR-model is only available in "Black" or the two-tone "Midnight Bronze". The bronze slide model is a Davidson's exclusive.

I do not believe they come with any plates, as my VP9L OR did not.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, thanks for the responses. I ended up getting a super deal in EE on a cz p-10 s so I will put the vp9 on hold for now. Maybe a gray one will eventually come out.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top