Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2024 5:45:59 PM EDT
... for a Glock 19 Gen 5 with TLR7X and an RMR?
Would prefer Multi-cam wrap but not necessary.
I hate Safariland's holster finder.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:02:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_Man] [#1]
What mounting method?  Left or right handed?

For the mid-ride UBL and right handed, popular option is part number 6390RDS-2832-701.  That is for larger lights like the X300, but should still work, just have an oversized opening for the light.

Options are a bit limited otherwise for the TLR7 specific models and multicam codura.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:13:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MoonDancer] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By D_Man:
What mounting method?  Left or right handed?

For the mid-ride UBL and right handed, popular option is part number 6390RDS-2832-701.  That is for larger lights like the X300, but should still work, just have an oversized opening for the light.

https://safariland.com/cdn/shop/products/safariland-6390RDS-color-multicam-finish-cordura_600x600.jpg?v=1663613605

Options are a bit limited otherwise for the TLR7 specific models and multicam codura.

View Quote

Plan on using the Safariland fork.
Thanks for the info.
If you know, I have a TLR1 and an Olight Valkyrie PL3.  Would those work in the same holster?  And, just curious, what is the little black nub on the left side of the holster in the pic at the bottom of the belt loop?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:

Plan on using the Safariland fork.
Thanks for the info.
If you know, I have a TLR1 and an Olight Valkyrie PL3.  Would those work in the same holster?  And, just curious, what is the little black nub on the left side of the holster in the pic at the bottom of the belt loop?
View Quote
Yes it would work with those lights.  And the black thing is a tensioning screw, to adjust the tension against the light.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]
They do have a TLR7 specific model with the QLS fork and multicam wrap in the RDSO line, these are like the RDS for red dots but lack the little hinged door.

Part number would be 6354RDSO-28327-701-MS19

Generic picture here for the version for larger lights, not really sure what the tlr7 model looks like if it's different, but it is a different part number.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:25:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm more interested in the use case for an OWB Safariland ALS for a pistol with a small, intended for CCW light...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:41:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MoonDancer] [#7]
Originally Posted By spectre3:
I'm more interested in the use case for an OWB Safariland ALS for a pistol with a small, intended for CCW light...
View Quote
Because I want one.
From D_Man what says above, it looks like I can get one that works for my G19 with any of the three lights I might have on it: my TLR-1HL, OLight Valkyrie 3, or the TLR7X.
Three for free!
I sure ain't no HSLD operatin' operator, since I'm 70, fat, and have heart problems.  (Cue up Marv from Sin City... "I got a conditon". )
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:46:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JBecker_72] [#8]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
... for a Glock 19 Gen 5 with TLR7X and an RMR?
Would prefer Multi-cam wrap but not necessary.
I hate Safariland's holster finder.
View Quote
I have a brand new one for sale in the EE. 6390RDS for G19.5 and TLR7. Works great with an RMR. Has the hinged hood to protect stuff from getting in the emitter. PM me

Pretty sure they don't offer the wrap for the TLR7 model. Black was the only option available when I ordered it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By spectre3:
View Quote

The same reason they make ALS holsters for guns with a TLR-1HL, or no light at all.

To keep the goddamn gun in the holster.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks to JBecker_72 I now have an ALS holster that accommodates both my G19.5 and GritGrips with a TLR-7X and a full-size optic.
I'll be setting it up on a minimalist cheap battle belt for "woods walking" and range use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top