Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2021 1:41:33 AM EDT
KIMBER CUSTOM SHOP GRAND RAPTOR II

Older model with some mild safe rash , what’s she worth?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 1:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
No pics. Between 600 and 1000 is my guess.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Internal or external extractor?

I see some guns on the EE once in a while that get me excited until I see the external extractor.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Anytime it has the "II" in it, it's usually not as good as the first run, in my experience.  They made the guns, sold out of them, and then so many people want one just like it, they make another run and it's faster and less refined than the original.

Would need pics to better value, but could be anywhere from $600 all the way up to $1200.

You said "safe rash" so I'm leaning towards the lower side.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CA_TX-Cop:
Anytime it has the "II" in it, it's usually not as good as the first run, in my experience.  They made the guns, sold out of them, and then so many people want one just like it, they make another run and it's faster and less refined than the original.

Would need pics to better value, but could be anywhere from $600 all the way up to $1200.

View Quote

Do tell, where did you come up with that idea?

As far as I know, the II designates that the pistol has a firing pin block safety.

OP,  new i believe the grand raptor retailed around 1200 dollars or so. Depending on condition and if it has an internal extractor it MIGHT sell for 8 or 900. If it has an external extractor, you'd be lucky to get 700 for it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:

As far as I know, the II designates that the pistol has a firing pin block safety.

OP,  new i believe the grand raptor retailed around 1200 dollars or so. Depending on condition and if it has an internal extractor it MIGHT sell for 8 or 900. If it has an external extractor, you'd be lucky to get 700 for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:
Originally Posted By CA_TX-Cop:

Echo that.  My understanding was the IIs had the series 80 safety.

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been schooled, I obviously received some bad information and didn't fact check.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
They were definitely one of the most expensive at the time but I never felt they were a good value. Make sure you like the features and price guns of similar value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top