Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2024 3:55:08 PM EDT
I have never even shot a pistol with a reflex type sight so which one? Holosun, SIG Romeo line or something else?  Most people I have talked to with them like the round reticle with a dot in the middle and green in color  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
SIG SAUER ROMEO-X COMPACT
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
I started originally with an RMRcc.   But I couldn't find sights to co-witness.   So the only way for me to draw and get quickly on target was to draw muzzle high, then bring down the muzzle to get the dot into the window.

Now I have a Holosun with the Vulcan reticle waiting to go on.  I figure the giant circle, like 160 or whatever MOA, will get me faster on target.  Once I get some trigger time behind it, I intend it to be my primary cc piece.

This is what I purchased
View Quote
My first RDS was also an RMRcc and I also had problems finding the dot.
I then bought a Holosun ACSS (chevron, not dot) and the big circle.  A buncha presentations later I have gotten much better at finding the dot on presentation.  Practicing with the ACSS translated over onto the RMRcc.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
romeox seems to be the highest quality available, I have both a romeoX and Holosun EPS-C on different P365s, I prefer the controls on the romeo, and i trust the quality more(I've had 3 holosun lenses pop out over the years, all taken care of under warranty) I just wish the Romeo was enclosed, but it's not a deal breaker.

I tried the Holosun 407k and the lens was super blue and distorted at the edges, the EPS doesnt have that problem, and neither does the romeo. if that matters
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I happy with the Holosun EPS Carry for a micro dot.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:22:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bomb-Tech] [#7]
No issues or complaints with the Holosun 407k on mine.

ETA: I was/am thinking about getting an EPS carry… but I like the aesthetics of the 407k better.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

I have this one on my XL and my only complaint about the optic is the buttons are not very tactile I have to look at the dot while adjusting to make sure I lowered or increased.  Other than that I like the optic overall.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Holosun 407k, 507k and EPS Carry are direct mount to the XL.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Any cowitness with stock sights.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I started with the 507K X2, it was a good optic but I really like the EPS Carry with the closed emitter. I have been slowly replacing all my open emitter optics with closed emitter options. Keeping the open emitter optics clean was extra steps. Seemed like I was constantly having to use some canned air to blow lint and dust out of the optic. If you didn’t you got a bloom effect. Not a huge deal but after switching to closed emitters I really noticed how much less maintenance there is. For the P365 I really like the EPS Carry. It is a nice size and mine has been great.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine came with a sig optic out of the box.  Once adjusted it's a decent little dot, but the battery only lasted 9 months or so.  Like an RMR, you have to remove it from the pistol to change the battery, once I reinstalled it was 4 inches to the right at 10yds.  I really wish an acro would fit.

Link Posted: Yesterday 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By G15:
Any cowitness with stock sights.
View Quote

The ROMEO-X COMPACT does. It is specifically designed to do that. Here is what it looks like on my P365 AXG LEGION.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#14]

The ROMEO-X COMPACT does. It is specifically designed to do that. Here is what it looks like on my P365 AXG LEGION.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20231217_135019_jpg-3218780.JPG
View Quote

This
Top Top