Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2024 5:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle]
Have a P on the way. It’ll likely get an X300 and an Acro. I have a Ragnarok for my warbelt but would like something I can wear casually on an Ares belt at about 3 o’clock. Trex has an Ironside holster but seeing what else is out there (Raven Phantom style).

No pics of Staccato yet but here’s a pic of my pelvic region
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
When I got my XC a couple years ago, the options were super limited.

My first was a QVO Tactical Secondary. It's a fairly basic kydex holster that's Safariland compatible.

My current setup is a modified Safariland 6390 RDS from RDR Gear - which took fuckin' FOREVER to ship, and they never answered any emails.

I'd like to pickup a 6354 from Safariland...but it's super low on the priority list.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:08:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DetroitSounds] [#2]
I always refused to wait for QVO, so they were out.

You might find the Ironside to be flimsy for a P, but it's good for OWB 3-4 O'clock under a jacket for a Glock.

I had 3 different Tenicor holsters for the P, but for AIWB. Check what they have for OWB, I'm not sure offhand.

I also refused to wait for a custom Safariland, so I had a couple US Duty gear made for the XC. They are incredible. If anything a step up in quality from a Safariland. But, last I checked no ALS system although they were supposed to be releasing one. US Duty usually ship in a week or two, but more of a battle belt setup.

I went back to Glocks so haven't checked in a while but thought Safariland was supposed to have a 6390 or 6354 by now.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the Tenicor. I have the Solus or whatever it’s called for my G19/comp/X300/Acro and for that size gun it hides extremely well. Not really looking to conceal the Staccato, just a good kydex pancake that I can wear when I don’t want the full battle belt on. I have the Trex for that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:01:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AugustineBolishbatfe] [#4]
I don't OWB my P (Duo, but it's not Duo-ed) unless I'm at the range, so I have two cordura-wrapped Safarilands, each on a G-Code attachment/hanger.  I had one custom made in black multi-cam for some reason, but I want the retention for the P.

Edit - I don't IWB it either.  I'm way too narrow-waisted to pull that off.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I use an Ironside daily for my C2, it conceals well enough with a cover garment.

I had a Blackpoint Tactical but it just didn’t work for me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a Safariland 7378-51-411

Still waiting
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I owb my P w/an X300 with a CnG holster. Nice holster with good retention and pretty low profile, so not hard to conceal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top