Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2024 3:18:52 PM EDT
Fairly new to Daggers so thought I would ask before I started looking. I have a Glock 19 Gen 3 slide and decided on a Dagger for it. Is the Dagger compact frame the correct choice for it?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Compact or Full Size - S.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Any one except for the Micro.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks. I like the smaller grip on that compact but wouldn't mind more rds in that Full-S though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Any one except for the Micro.
View Quote

Thank ya.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd strongly encourage you to check out the Grit Grips G19 gen3 frame,
Grit Grips G19 gen3 Frame
If you're looking for a fully-assembled, G19 gen3 frame, I'd recommended the Grit Grips frame with OEM Glock internal parts.

Dusty Sroufe owns Grit Grips.  Dusty designed the Compact Dagger for PSA.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wickedbeernut:
If you're looking for a fully-assembled, G19 gen3 frame, I'd recommended the Grit Grips frame with OEM Glock internal parts.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-doagzvzuk8/images/stencil/1280x1280/attribute_rule_images/49_source_1709601771.jpg

View Quote

+1

The Dagger frame feels great, but holster availability is nowhere what Glock availability is.  Some Glock holsters work, most do not.  

That is where the Grit Grips frame shines (as well as others like the Combat Armory frame).  I ordered one of the frames fully assembled with Glock OEM parts, just waiting to get to my FFL to get it picked up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DavidY: +1

The Dagger frame feels great, but holster availability is nowhere what Glock availability is.  Some Glock holsters work, most do not.
View Quote
In addition to OEM Glock G19 gen3 holster compatibility, the Grit Grips frame has an 18° grip angle (like an 1911 and Polymer80), double-undercut trigger guard (no Dremel), overmolded rails, a grip texture that many mistake for a custom stipple job, an ambidextrous magazine catch and the Grit Grips frame accepts OEM Glock pins (no roll pins).  The Grit Grips frame is molded from the same glass-reinforced polymer as the Dagger frames.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-doagzvzuk8/images/stencil/1280x1280/attribute_rule_images/49_source_1709601771.jpg

View Quote

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:28:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

+1

That is where the Grit Grips frame shines (as well as others like the Combat Armory frame).  I ordered one of the frames fully assembled with Glock OEM parts, just waiting to get to my FFL to get it picked up.
View Quote

Good point. I have a ton of Glock holsters at the ready.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:21:51 AM EDT
[#10]
If you want to make a 19X/45 size gun, the Dagger S frame is pretty cool. You'll need to play around with the trigger bar to get it to reset with a Glock slide.

The Grit Grips frame is by far the way to go if you want a 19 sized gun. It's a very nice design.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#11]
In addition to OEM Glock G19 gen3 holster compatibility, the Grit Grips frame has an 18° grip angle (like an 1911 and Polymer80), double-undercut trigger guard (no Dremel), overmolded rails, a grip texture that many mistake for a custom stipple job, an ambidextrous magazine catch and the Grit Grips frame accepts OEM Glock pins (no roll pins).  The Grit Grips frame is molded from the same glass-reinforced polymer as the Dagger frames.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DavidY: +1

I would have remembered some of that if I were fully awake when I posted

I just say "mo betta'"
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
If you want to make a 19X/45 size gun, the Dagger S frame is pretty cool. You'll need to play around with the trigger bar to get it to reset with a Glock slide.

The Grit Grips frame is by far the way to go if you want a 19 sized gun. It's a very nice design.
View Quote

Thanks for the info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top