Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2023 8:49:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RikWriter]
Thinking about getting rubber grips for my Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum.  This is a new one, round trigger guard.  I keep seeing the Hogue 84000 when I look it up, but that one is just for the square trigger guard according to the details of the product.  Is there a model number for the Hogue that fits the round trigger guard?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I think it uses the same grip as the GP100.

https://www.hogueinc.com/grips/ruger-grips/gp100/rubber
View Quote

Shoot, sorry, I put the right model in the title but not in the post.  I meant Super BLACKhawk.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I have old sets of Pachmayr because they have with and without finger grooves and the cover the back strap.  I don't know if the new owner Lyman still makes them, if not try Ebay
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Pachmayr
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 2gr8dogs:
Pachmayr
View Quote

That’s what I use
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:33:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#6]
leave the factory grips on it

shoot it with some regular work gloves, let the recoil roll the gun up in your hand

Attachment Attached File

DA - rubber grips

Single Action- wood grips

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top