Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:01:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthPolar] [#1]
It might me a small window but is extremely easy to use because there’s no need to hover/find anything. It’s right in your regular sight picture.

I’ve got other pistols with optics, but the SCS feels extremely intuitive to use because it’s minimally different from what you’re used to height wise.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I dig it.

Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:
It might me a small window but is extremely easy to use because there’s no need to hover/find anything. It’s right in your regular sight picture.

I’ve got other pistols with optics, but the SCS feels extremely intuitive to use because it’s minimally different from what you’re used to height wise.
View Quote

I've read several people saying essentially the same thing.  Good to know...
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Holosun SCS, no plate needed. Uses factory irons. Puts the bullet where you want it to go.
Glock 20.5 10mm 50 yards two 1 foot plates

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:26:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#5]
I have one on a Glock 19 MOS and I just picked up the 320 version. The Glock version is nice because it is minimal. It almost looks like it came from the factory like that. For something like the Glock 19 or Glock 26 it is a really great option for carry since it lacks bulk, weight, you don’t have to worry about batteries, add BUiS and it doesn’t cost as much as an RMR. I have a Gen 5 Glock 26, that I’ll probably pick up another one for it. If I were setting up a pistol for someone to carry with an optic, the SCS MOS would probably be high up on the list. I don’t have any experience with the M&P, Walther, or HK versions but I’m sure likewise they are really great options as well.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

The SCS 320 is a little more bulky however it is a fully enclosed sight unlike the other versions of the SCS which I believe are all open emitter currently. So some latitude has to be given in the size department and the cost department to be completely honest since my 320 SCS set me back as much as an RMR when it comes to the price of the SCS 320. I don’t have much time with my 320 SCS but so far it has been great. It is nice not having to worry about batteries or dust like I do with my RMRs. It uses a Delta Point Pro footprint and I’ve seen people putting the 320 SCS on things like Staccatos and other pistols.
Attachment Attached File

I hate giving money to China but right now Holosun is crushing the completion. They are constantly innovating and developing better options I am not a Holosun fanboy but I have several now on various pistols including my EDC, a P365 X-Macro which wears an EPS Carry. I am a Trijicon fanboy but they really need to step it up. Their options are limited and very expensive.

Holosun just released a carry version of the SCS which looks really interesting.
NEW Holosun SCS Carry Hands On First Look

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top