Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2024 9:33:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John87]
I have a USP 45, and I want a threaded barrel for it. Yes I’m aware I can get a Tactical barrel for it but do not like the wonky thread pitch. And I do not want an aftermarket barrel so I will be buying an Elite barrel from hkparts soon, and want it cut down and threaded for the common .578 pitch. Who would you send it to and trust to do this properly? Who’s the absolute goat?

Thanks!

Edit: not that it matters but this is to host a Hybrid46
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:41:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKaltwasser] [#1]
Originally Posted By John87:
I have a USP 45, and I want a threaded barrel for it. Yes I’m aware I can get a Tactical barrel for it but do not like the wonky thread pitch. And I do not want an aftermarket barrel so I will be buying an Elite barrel from hkparts soon, and want it cut down and threaded for the common .578 pitch. Who would you send it to and trust to do this properly? Who’s the absolute goat?

Thanks!
View Quote

James Williamson is usually the guy. I'm not sure how much he's still doing it since he's at Zenith Firearms though. He's been the HK guru for years though.

He's the Teufelshund Tactical guy.
https://www.teufelshundtactical.com/

Here's the direct service link : https://www.teufelshundtactical.com/service
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
How about Mike at TSC Machine.  Although he specializes in machine guns.  Anyone know if he is still in business?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:42:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: awd_xtc] [#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Rim Country makes good stuff.  Seems silly going to so much trouble when they can send you exactly what you need for a good price.

USP threaded .578-28
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top