Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2023 7:42:52 PM EDT
I have been looking for one of these things for a while now and I swear they have disappeared.

Why are they so rare? KelTec needs to make more of these dang things.

Anyone know where I could find one?
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
There's some big Kel-Tec dealer out of Michigan who usually stocks them. I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the place. That's where I got mine a few years ago.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MRW:
they make them in small batches.  Call KT and ask them when the next run will be

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5205/8C4068E3-B123-485E-AC6D-3AAA22D4C925-981612.jpg
View Quote

Isn’t that the case for all Kel Tec models?

Have had a P32 for some time, well worth it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 11:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one, and its been with me for 15+ years. A buddy has been looking for one for a long time too. Debated replacing with a ruger lcp .22 for ammo availability. Not sue the juice is worth the squeeze.

Wish they would update the p32, but i doubt its a real money maker for them. Updated usuable sights and a better trigger is all I want, but moar rounds and an updated design would be nice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Great gun and fills its role well. My daily work companion where I have to wear dress pants. One of the few guns I have that I would buy a second one if I could find one locally.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NOTaBot:
I have one, and its been with me for 15+ years. A buddy has been looking for one for a long time too. Debated replacing with a ruger lcp .22 for ammo availability. Not sue the juice is worth the squeeze.

Wish they would update the p32, but i doubt its a real money maker for them. Updated usuable sights and a better trigger is all I want, but moar rounds and an updated design would be nice.
View Quote
I've got a LCP2 "Lite Rack" .22.
It's a very nifty piece. Extremely reliable and the combination of the usable sights and trigger allow very fast surgical precision at close range.

Link Posted: 11/22/2023 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought the only one I have seen in my area, that was close to 12-13 years ago. Still have it, it's the perfect jeans gun. It barks a bit but that's all the better. It rotates with the .380's from time to time.

I wanted to see how it would do in wood so I put 3 1" pieces of heavy sap wood together and shot them at about 10-15'. 2 of the three went through all of them, the last one went 3/4 of the way through.
Good enough for me.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]
It took me 3 years to find a deal on one. New ones were $400+. Some guy wanted $300+ in a pawn shop. Guns was beat up and had dried blood in it.

Finally I walked into my lgs and there it was in the used case for $130. Mine.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one, it has its place.  For summer carry it can work and as one of GD's favorite athletes, a cyclist, they are perfect for carry in a jersey pocket. Best for pit bull attacks. When I run, I carry a 365, which is a better overall choice.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SpacemanSpiff:
I have been looking for one of these things for a while now and I swear they have disappeared.

Why are they so rare? KelTec needs to make more of these dang things.

Anyone know where I could find one?
View Quote

@SpacemanSpiff

Keep an eye on Gunbroker.   I found a shop in Raymond, ME listing one and bought it directly from them.  Not the only time I've used GB to find then buy direct.

A shop in NC currently has one listed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top