Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2024 6:55:04 AM EDT
PSA showcased many concepts at this year's shotshow, including a few Dagger's in 22Lr and 10mm.

Looking at the current Daggers in 9mm, they use glock mags because they are based on the Gen3 Glock platform.

Do you guys think PSA will use the Glock platform for the 22Lr and 10mm Daggers when they come out in the future?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]
If they want it to be more successful than the Glock they should make their own mag that's no single stack. 10rd mag made that thing a joke. 15-20rnd mag would have made that pistol a treasure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope they don’t ruin the 22lr with Glock mags.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Would be nice if the 22lr 15 round magazines work with the Advantage Arms kits.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:42:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#4]
I sent an email to ProMag suggesting they offer their 22 LR mag for the Advantage Arms Glock conversions.  I never got a response from ProMag and I bet PSA will offer a mag with greater capacity than ten in a 22 LR Dagger.   I suspect the 22 LR Dagger will use an aluminum slide.   The new Generation Advantage Arms that are optics ready (MOD Kit) has proven to be very good design.   The AA 22 LR mags are all single stack and capacities over ten rounds the mag protrudes below the grip.

I have a Glock 20.5 ordered and a single stack 10 MM Dagger would be kind of neat (Glock 48 size).
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#5]
PSA said the 22lr Dagger would be compatible with Glock 44 mags. They also said they would be making their own 15rd mags for it that would work in the G44.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VASCAR2:
I sent an email to ProMag suggesting they offer their 22 LR mag for the Advantage Arms Glock conversions.  I never got a response from ProMag and I bet PSA will offer a mag with greater capacity than ten in a 22 LR Dagger.   I suspect the 22 LR Dagger will use an aluminum slide.   The new Generation Advantage Arms that are optics ready (MOD Kit) has proven to be very good design.   The AA 22 LR mags are all single stack and capacities over ten rounds the mag protrudes below the grip.

I have a Glock 20.5 ordered and a single stack 10 MM Dagger would be kind of neat (Glock 48 size).
View Quote

Promag 🫣🤯🤔😵 ya serous Clark!?

Lolz you must like disappointment and frustration!?

I dunno other than shotgun drums if they make
Anything that works?

What I want is like a 7-8” 10mm? How long can you build
The autos?

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:12:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Glock 44 huh... thanks for that info. Most appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By coyotesilencer:
PSA said the 22lr Dagger would be compatible with Glock 44 mags. They also said they would be making their own 15rd mags for it that would work in the G44.
View Quote

This.

Shot Show 2024 Products **VOTE YOUR FAVORITE**

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top