Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2024 10:10:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bluealtered]
The early Millennium Pro type 9mm trade back is still up and running. I found mine in the back of the safe the other day and never turned it in simply because they must have made a mistake and put a good trigger in it. I have taken it out and had fun with it from time to time for close to two decades now and after reading some of the then new G2c reviews about the trigger on it at that time, i just kept mine. The buy back was supposed to be over years ago but isn't, if you call Taurus they will trade yours for a new G2c

I don't need any more 9's so I will just sit it in the safe and see what happens in the future since in the years to come the powers that be in charge of our country simply may not let you have a 9mm because, "you will shoot your eye out with that kid"!
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't think it'd be legal to not take em back...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top