Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2021 6:20:49 PM EDT
Seeing some pretty good deals on the Zigana PX9, that Springfield XD clone.  Gen 2 specifically because the one in shops here have the ambi safety (if it matters).  I wanted to know two specific things that no one has been able to answer online thus far:

1) will it work with aftermarket/OEM Springfield XD 9mm barrels? Like for threaded ones or ported ones

2) will it work with aftermarket Springfield XD triggers?  The stock ones not bad but id like to be able to replace it if need be

I know it takes 226 mags and M&P sights which is good, but the only thing left to know is if I can swap the barrel and trigger with something.  If so, maybe it'll be a fun range toy.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 5:10:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brunse09] [#1]
Originally Posted By jasonmerc:
Seeing some pretty good deals on the Zigana PX9, that Springfield XD clone.  Gen 2 specifically because the one in shops here have the ambi safety (if it matters).  I wanted to know two specific things that no one has been able to answer online thus far:

1) will it work with aftermarket/OEM Springfield XD 9mm barrels? Like for threaded ones or ported ones

2) will it work with aftermarket Springfield XD triggers?  The stock ones not bad but id like to be able to replace it if need be

I know it takes 226 mags and M&P sights which is good, but the only thing left to know is if I can swap the barrel and trigger with something.  If so, maybe it'll be a fun range toy.
View Quote

I would like to know too. What kind of m&p sight will work? The m&p 9 full size double stack 9mm or is it the Smith & Wesson shield sight?

I'm also kind of wondering what holsters will fit this handgun?
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Full size M&P sights fit the Gen 2, as do most XD holsters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:04:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mikebaker1129] [#3]
Search for Snake Doc on YouTube,  he shows a XD barrel  fitting the Zigana, but your results may vary.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top