Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 11:09:04 AM EDT
I've seen a few of them and love the idea of a swing out cylender obtainable 22lr that can also do 22 mag with the extra cylender. is it reliable though? have any of you got one and shot various ammo types through em with any issues?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:34:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#1]
My pick would be Ruger Super Wrangler 22 & 22mag or just the 22 version unless you have a specific need for 22 mag .

Revolvers are not usually ammo type sensitive.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:30:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Triumphman] [#2]
There's many that really like the Sidekick with its swing out cylinder and speed loading ability to the side-gate slow method, of the Heritage or Wranglers, but when it came down for my purchase of a 6-shooter I chose the Super Wrangler after comparing all models. Just seemed to have a better natural aim and balance for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top