Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
BPH

Are we going to turn this in to a weekend??

Maybe we should head up there Saturday to hold down the spot. Spend the night with a nice big fire and some drinks.        And then our ladys can head out to meet up sunday???

whats your thoughts?    

IM's, phone calls, and txt's are acceptable

--------->nFd

I CANT, I gotta get ma FOODS READY FOR THE GRUBBIN!!!
I really dont think I will EVER camp up memaloose road. Too many psychos, not enough sense. maybe if there were like 50 other ARF'ers, but still it doesnt sound too enticing. my $0.02. Maybe you could get Coctailer will head out with his Coors Light and MG's loaded with tracer rounds.

We dont need to hold the spot because come the morning of the 16th, it will be TAKEN OVER!

ETA:
TriumphRider, Welcome, youre on the list!  I think we ALL like pie  
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BPH

Maybe we should head up there saturday to hold down the spot. Spend the night with a nice big fire and some drinks.        And then our ladys can head out to meet up sunday???

whats your thoughts?    

--------->nFd

I really dont think I will EVER camp up memaloose road.  Too many psychos, not enough sense.  maybe if there were like 50 other ARF'ers, but still it doesnt sound too enticing. my $0.02.  Maybe you could get Coctailer will head out with his Coors Light and MG's loaded with tracer rounds.

We dont need to hold the spot because come the morning of the 16th, it will be TAKEN OVER!

ETA:

If Coctailer and his Coors Light are down, i WOULDNT be scared to stay the night up there in the enclosed bed of my truck.

Hit me up Cocktailer if you want to have some drinks and a big ol bone fire!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If Coctailer and his Coors Light are down, i WOULDNT be scared to stay the night up there in the enclosed bed of my truck.

quoted for future reference!

its "bon". I bet youre gonna get 100's of IM's from lurkers hiding from chris hanson, and WS4LIF of course

sorry man couldnt help
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

quoted for future reference!

its "bon". I bet youre gonna get 100's of IM's from lurkers hiding from chris hanson, and WS4LIF of course

sorry man couldnt help

there is a good reason why Peta should give me that Bronze membership.

im a horrible speller, and that spell sheck would come in handy for every post!!!

Thanks there Mrs. H****s,  I will try harder on the next spelling "B"
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I can make it. I will bring my chips and salsa and my trailer for the garbage.
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I might of approached my camping at memaloose the saturday night before the OHTFS in the wrong way.

I think it would be a good time for anyone one that would want to spend the night in the pit the night before the shoot.

Without confirmation I can say that my good buddy Andy and I will be spending the night up there with anyone that wants to join us.

Let me know if we should be looking out for your vehicle.

IM me if your interested.     (so I dont high jack Ben's thread)

---------->nAdafOrumDoRk
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I might of approached my camping at memaloose the saturday night before the OHTFS in the wrong way.

I think it would be a good time for anyone one that would want to spend the night in the pit the night before the shoot.

Without confirmation I can say that my good body Andy and I will be spending the night up there with anyone that wants to join us.

---------->nAdafOrumDoRk

What is going on with all the Gayness around here???!!!

Kisses!

Mark.

Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I so want to go.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Without confirmation I can say that my good body Andy and I will be spending the night up there with anyone that wants to join us.

---------->nAdafOrumDoRk

What is going on with all the Gayness around here???!!!

Kisses!

Mark.

sorry mark.

I was fixing it with a 16FL. OZ. of Pabst  in my hand       while you where posting

Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll be there. But only to cause trouble.

They would be worried if you didn't..................

As it should be.

Oh and the first person to suggest name tags gets a punch to the koch!
www.monkeyview.net/id/1953/default/cockpunch.jpg

What if Pat brings Pepsi?
NoHair

I could PRINT them for you guys if you want?

And it's Diet Pepsi, because it mixes better with JD.
Or Rum and KOCH (It's pronounced "COKE" you bitches)
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
BACK ON TRACK ALL OF YOU!!,  there are lots of other threads to get freaky in.  Pats got like 3 going on right now  
This thread ain't goin to hell just yet!

ARTBYACCIDENT is coming and says, "I will bring my chips and salsa and my trailer for the garbage."

Burntpockethole says:
"If you need a dump fee or anything im sure we can help you out. Ill get ya on page one"
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As it should be.

What if Pat brings Pepsi?
NoHair

I could PRINT them for you guys if you want?

And it's Diet Pepsi, because it mixes better with JD.
Or Rum and KOCH (It's pronounced "COKE" you bitches)

SECOND HIGH JACK   (sorry BPH)
Pat maybe you should make it out the saturday before.

I would be willing to try your JD and diet pepsi !!!!!
Now lets get this back on track!      Who is bringing the garbage cans and hauling out all the debri that we ALL pick up and pile up at the end of the day???
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I so want to go.  

Who do we have to rough up to get you there?  
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
BACK ON TRACK ALL OF YOU!!,  there are lots of other threads to get freaky in.  Pats got like 3 going on right now  

Ooouch
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BPH

Maybe we should head up there saturday to hold down the spot. Spend the night with a nice big fire and some drinks.        And then our ladys can head out to meet up sunday???

whats your thoughts?    

--------->nFd

I really dont think I will EVER camp up memaloose road.  Too many psychos, not enough sense.  maybe if there were like 50 other ARF'ers, but still it doesnt sound too enticing. my $0.02.  Maybe you could get Coctailer will head out with his Coors Light and MG's loaded with tracer rounds.

ETA:

bone fire!!!
Perhaps we could share a tent. I have a tent pole!!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I so want to go.  

Do you take requests?
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I so want to go.  

Do you take requests?

House calls?
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I want in on the bone fire...
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooouch

It only hurts the first time...

ETA:

what the hell happened here!?!??

The OR HTF or something?

Quoted:
Who is bringing the garbage cans and hauling out all the debri that we ALL pick up and pile up at the end of the day???

...and for this please everyone see it on page 3, "above the gheyness"  (yes the page you are looking at right now)
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:29:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As it should be.

So says the guy with "CAPE HUNTER" embroidery on his shirt!!

static.flickr.com/29/51997269_73e8b0371b.jpg

Jealous?

Even if your WS4LIF, your still on the Eastside of somewhere!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:01:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I so want to go.  

Do you take requests?

Yes.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll be there, just don't know what I'll bring yet...
Maybe ask my daughter to help me out with the goods.....

Victory
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Getting back on track.

I'll bring Soda's, Firewood, and Garbage bags.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok soo looking good on employment for me so if you see a guy on a Crotch Rocket (R6) with a tactical rifle case strapped to his back... Please don't draw down on him he's just there to have fun.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#28]
R6's make great offroad bikes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

For girls
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For girls

Hey wait.. Zeiss had an R6
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For girls

He also has a wife
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For girls

He also has a wife

Oh no you DIT'NT
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For girls

He also has a wife

Oh no you DIT'NT

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Ok, List is updated, everyone please take a look at it see what's coming and what isn't.

For those of you at the bottom of the list, that haven't decided or chosen on what to bring. It looks like there will be plenty of burgers, wieners, and chicken.  Sides may be a good item to think about.

I'm also going to be bringing gallon and quart size Ziploc bags, I have a feeling there will be some leftovers.

keep the responses coming gang, I know there's plenty-o-lurkers out there.  register and get involved.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
BTW....... I'll be there.

Don't know what food I'm bringing.

Youre going straight to the BOTTOM of the list -with the other unknowns!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ok, List is updated, everyone please take a look at it see what's coming and what isn't.

For those of you at the bottom of the list, that haven't decided or chosen on what to bring. It looks like there will be plenty of burgers, wieners, and chicken.  Sides may be a good item to think about.

I'm also going to be bringing gallon and quart size Ziploc bags, I have a feeling there will be some leftovers.

keep the responses coming gang, I know there's plenty-o-lurkers out there.  register and get involved.

Your a regular Betty Crocker arent you!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a regular Betty Crocker arent you!

well if ya like, I can toss you a mean salad.

tastes great, but kinda gets messy.

Unfortunately I live in an apartment. I was smoking some fish on my balcony earlier this summer, right as it was getting hot.  I think quite a few neighbors complained of their units full of smoke because I've been shut down since.

I just haven't had a good BBQ this summer.  Ya know, like an all out block-party, wood-smoker, pounds-per-plate type BBQ.  gotta have at least one FEAST! and hell this one will have guns too.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 6:22:59 AM EDT
[#39]
how is the road getting there can i make it on my bike
anyone have a better map ?

think i might have to come
i missed the last couple
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:14:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Its paved all the way to the pit so getting a bike up there should be no problem.  just watch out for the oncoming yahoos.

Use the map from the first page.  you stay on 224 East, past promitory park until you get to the green bridge.  

you turn right and cross the bridge (pictured on page 1).  
after that green bridge you just go straight up the road, it curves some.
there is only one fork on the way to the pit (maybe 5mi up), you can go left, right, or straight.  keep going straight.

from the bridge to the pit its 7mi on one paved road.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Trying to make it, don't know what I'll bring. If I make it up, I'll bring something with. So far, I tenatively have the day off, but thats only because the owner can't think that far ahead right now with everything we have going on.........we just started ANOTHER business, which is taking some serious time and effort for both of us right now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#42]
So what times will all this be taking place??

meeting up at the pit??

Taking the brake for the pot luck??

Is there anyone volunteering to take the trash at the end of the day?
Maybe we could set up a donations Jar on the pot luck table to pay for the dump fees for who ever takes all the garbage.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#43]
What about the cheesecake? I offered it up, even if I cant make it to the shoot.  I can also hook you up with some black bean burgers BPH, if you want.  The only bad thing that goes in em is the 3 tablespoons of olive oil (per 2 burgers) i have to fry them in first.  So on the grill its just a reheat.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
What about the cheesecake? I offered it up, even if I cant make it to the shoot.  I can also hook you up with some black bean burgers BPH, if you want.  The only bad thing that goes in em is the 3 tablespoons of olive oil (per 2 burgers) i have to fry them in first.  So on the grill its just a reheat.

Mind sharing the recipe?
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For girls

And that is why i sold mine...
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

where do yo live, I could take it.  I was going through that original thread and was about IM you about thoes bean burgers.

If your food makes it but you dont, you will still be a rockstar!  Hopefully youll be there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mind sharing the recipe?

what recipe?

Quoted:
where do yo live, I could take it.  I was going through that original thread and was about IM you about thoes bean burgers.

If your food makes it but you dont, you will still be a rockstar!  Hopefully youll be there.

I live out in Cornelius, but I wouldnt have a problem taking them anywhere on the west side should the need arise for someone else to take it.  As for the burgers, they are pretty easy to make and mess around with.  And if you mess up you're only out like $3 in ingredients and the time it takes to make another batch.  Speaking of, I think im gonna go heat one up now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Bump.

Sortafast, Im looking into cheesecake delivery...

Nox, I may ditch the Fufu burgers and bring a slab of Sockeye instead, or maybe some Halibut.  still up in the air.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd like to go AND I have that day off, too.  I am willing to bring paper products - plates, napkins, handiwipes, etc.  

I know that it is heresy, but I don't own a cooler.  I could also bring a couple 12 packs of Coors Light.

(At this point in time I'm 99.5% sure I'll be able to go -- there are a couple of personal issues that may preclude it however).

Thats better.....

Yeah, I can probably swing that too!

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Do we have a time in mind to start the shindig?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top