Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
so how many crazy arfcommers showed up to the shindig?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
so how many crazy arfcommers showed up to the shindig?

Twenty-six.

There were two nekkid girls at the door giving away free beer and ammo.

Shoulda' been there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
damn i missed the boobs beer and bullets fest. I always miss the good ones.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
That was fun. Next time we need to go shoot stuff.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey it was great to get to meet ya'll. I guess the that the carbine shoot would be the first most likely time to meet again if ya'll want to . It'll be fun for all!! I don't really try to win any thing i just ry my best to have as much fun as possible, lol

www.cbshooters.com

I think it's the 23rd of this month @ 10:00 at Starry's range in corpus christi.

Next time we meet it needs to be a time when I can drink beer!!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
After that we need to work on a big "BAR-B-QUE" meeting
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#7]
when we do get a chance to have a bbq i nominate texasreds skills in the pit for our chef he makes some simply delightful roasted flesh!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Dang anniversary is on the 23rd.  I'll try anyways
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dang anniversary is on the 23rd.  I'll try anyways

Fuck dinner and a movie; that's so cliché.  Nothing says "I love you and would marry you all over again" like a good carbine match.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah I know but I might be a little ....."busy" in the morning.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2006 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I'm still a go for the Carbine match this Sunday.

I was just looking over that site again.
www.cbshooters.com/news/index.html

Range: Starry Range
Date: Sunday, April 23rd
Set-up: 8:00am
Sign-up: 9:30am
Start: 10:00am
MD: Mike McKinney

So I take it the time to get there would be 9:30 to get signed up.

Since I've never been to one of these before I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions for me. Specifically you usmc5593 since I know you went to the last one.

About how many rounds will be needed for the day? I was just going to bring about a half case of ammo, should that be sufficient? Also about how many rounds do you go through in each portion of the match? I remember at Hooters you mentioned that some people brought a bunch of mags and didnt reload the whole day while others brough a few and just reloaded them inbetween. I am definately the later, I'm using an SKS, but I only have 7 strippers so thats 70 rounds. Will that be enough?
Link Posted: 4/22/2006 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#12]
A half case of ammo should be fine.  I think that most courses are set up for maybe 2 30rd mag changes, so have plenty of strippers handy and loaded.  Bring eyes and ears and lots of water.  Maybe some type of range bag to carry all of you crap.  It'll be hot with a bit of walking and standing around so a good hat would be nice to have as well.  

Have fun, I think I'll be at the beach trying to catch some sharks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top