Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Upon second look of that pit your shooting at it looks JUST like the one in the dalles just of the 3rd exit! Weird!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Upon second look of that pit your shooting at it looks JUST like the one in the dalles just of the 3rd exit! Weird!

Bingo.  We have a weeeeener!

It's great to have a pit only 10 min from where you live.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.  We have a weeeeener!

It's great to have a pit only 10 min from where you live.

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to try to go and Cape I have a large Tent wanna start some rumors? j/c I'm not sure my old body can handle camping in the Wallowa's on the ground in April!  

Patty
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:47:20 AM EDT
[#7]
BTW........... I'm in.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ETA:  'little badass' because my C3 has an Aussie L2A1 (just plain 'badass') we shoot out there as well  

I believe EKinOR has one as well...
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm going to try to go and Cape I have a large Tent wanna start some rumors? j/c I'm not sure my old body can handle camping in the Wallowa's on the ground in April!  

Patty

I prefer a smaller tent, and just you and I babe!

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

er.....you two may be awfully alone in APRIL    

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:44:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Down boy! Down!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

er.....you two may be awfully alone in APRIL    

Looks like I'm going to be warm at least!  Okay, give a girl a break.  When, Where, What?  Don't make me go back and read all 5 pages of WS4/CAPE HUNTER/PETAGUNNER love triangle.  Just give me the facts please.

Patty
PS Cape  Best offer I've had all day!

*ETA* Whoops -- my ADD was able to weed through the first post:

When: June 17-18, 2006

Where: Eagle Cap Shooter’s Assn. Range, Enterprise, OR (NE Oregon)
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ETA:  'little badass' because my C3 has an Aussie L2A1 (just plain 'badass') we shoot out there as wellhr

I believe EKinOR has one as well...

Yes, yes I do, though it's not quite as nice as an Aussie.  It's an Ishapore, but it runs great an I only paid $200 for it.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I just got confirmation that Eastside Manufacturing, Cascade Armory and Painfield Instruments will be renting guns.  Between the three of them, they will have just about anything you could ever want to shoot.

Still working on an ammo vendor or three.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I just got confirmation that Eastside Manufacturing, Cascade Armory and Painfield Instruments will be renting guns.  Between the three of them, they will have just about anything you could ever want to shoot.

Still working on an ammo vendor or three.

Contact Gastonglock here on the boards. He and his partner are mil surp ammo dealer!

I will give him a call.

Also contact Roger Wilco Small Arms as they have attended our shoots in the past with both C3 rentals and ammo. They also stock LOTS of parts and supplies!

CH
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Just FYI, the firing line reservations are starting to come in.  If you think you might want a firing line space, don't wait too long.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Have we come up with a number of lines for ARFCOM?

I will certainly take at least ONE myself. I have waited to send payment until I knew if we are getting them all together.

Please sombody....PETA...LMK!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#21]
So will anyone be able to use the line you guys rented, or can you use only your guns. I would like to bring a few toys to shoot, but am only going to be there for a little bit on saterday, and of course the night shoot. So I really dont want to rent a lane just for a couple hours of shootin.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So will anyone be able to use the line you guys rented, or can you use only your guns. I would like to bring a few toys to shoot, but am only going to be there for a little bit on saterday, and of course the night shoot. So I really dont want to rent a lane just for a couple hours of shootin.

I purchased them for AR15.COM, you are a member, free to shoot.  Trust me, I could not bring enough ammo to fill up both of those spots for 10 hours every day.  I love to shoot, but damn  I will accept payment for the camp spot/rental of tent spaces via beer or beef jerkey as payment

NICE!!
Would like me to get another spot on the line or just pitch in?
LMK..
CH
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
NICE!!
LMK..
CH

Dunno, is 20' enough room for 10 or so of us?  Maybe Erik can chime in here and let us know, I assume we'll have at least 10 folks, guess turns could be taken?

Do you know who we have coming in from out of state? I know you mentioned Gunbert and a couple staff members. I imagine they will tell others? Have we posted in the other NW forums(I konw WA was)?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:52:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
NICE!!
LMK..
CH

Dunno, is 20' enough room for 10 or so of us?  Maybe Erik can chime in here and let us know, I assume we'll have at least 10 folks, guess turns could be taken?

Do you know who we have coming in from out of state? I know you mentioned Gunbert and a couple staff members. I imagine they will tell others? Have we posted in the other NW forums(I konw WA was)?

It's posted in the Rocky Mountain states forum as well.  -Brass- was going to make the treck, as well as Gunbert, but we'll have to remind Gunbert in another month or so to do his transfer pwk soon.  I think a few guys from the WA area were going to come down as well, so all in all, with whom we are counting from here, I expect 15 or so.

In other words, a 3rd space may be needed

Go ahead and have them ad another and then send me your address and I will pay for that extra spot.
CH
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Just finalizing range rules for the event.  Right now, we're looking at only having one "active" shooter per space.  I.E. only one person per space can be sending rounds down range at any given time.  We're doing that due to supervision issues by the Range Safety Officers.  If anyone has heartburn with that, let me know.  

We want to make this as enjoyable as possible, but we also want to have a safe shoot, so there are some tradeoffs.  The range/shoot rules will be posted on the web site as soon as they are finalized and approved.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just finalizing range rules for the event.  Right now, we're looking at only having one "active" shooter per space.  I.E. only one person per space can be sending rounds down range at any given time.  We're doing that due to supervision issues by the Range Safety Officers.  If anyone has heartburn with that, let me know.  

We want to make this as enjoyable as possible, but we also want to have a safe shoot, so there are some tradeoffs.  The range/shoot rules will be posted on the web site as soon as they are finalized and approved.

Well, on that note, guess 3 is in order

ETA:  Funny how things happen for a reason.  My driver, whom also makes the mail run for the office came into my office before he left for deliveries and says, "hope none of your bills go overdue, I havn't made it to the mailbox yet this week"

I pulled my registration form and check, tore em up and threw them away.  New one will be dropped off today by me for sure.

3 firing line spots, 2 camp spots.  Donations in any form will be accepted

I'll drop some cash for the line spaces at the shoot, and I'll donate beer for the camp spaces.

EKinOR, I can stay at your place, right?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

EKinOR, I can stay at your place, right?hr

Well, I won't be there (I'll be staying at the range in my trailer).  The wife might put you to work though....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, how is more then one guy in a spot not safe?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I guess they don't want more shooters than the RO's can keep and eye on.

I was thinking 2 per space would be ok.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#34]
All the more reason for another spot!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

It's not necessarily unsafe, but having shooters close together makes it much more difficult for the RSO's to keep an eye on things.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not necessarily unsafe, but having shooters close together makes it much more difficult for the RSO's to keep an eye on things.

To me, I think that two people could be firing in a 10' space as long as they are not block by to many on lookers. So maybe your rules could state two people firing but no more than 3-5 other people under the tarp/cover what ever. That way the line is still visible if the RSO is walking along the back of the covers.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
To me, I think that two people could be firing in a 10' space as long as they are not block by to many on lookers. So maybe your rules could state two people firing but no more than 3-5 other people under the tarp/cover what ever. That way the line is still visible if the RSO is walking along the back of the covers.

I'll bring it up at our next shoot committee meeting and see what everyone has to say.  Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Can we find someone with one of these?

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Can we find someone with one of these?

homepage.mac.com/j.monro/IraqWar2/AvengerBeetle.jpg

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Bump, cause Bullseye74 dropped the ball...

J/k  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

J/k  

+1
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#43]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

J/k
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1

yeah yeah, I didn't see it. I saw the Poker one, but not this one. Too bad I don't play cards, Murrayhill is a mile from my house on Murray
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't play cards either.  But I do drink beer...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#46]
yeah yeah, I didn't see it. I saw the Poker one, but not this one. Too bad I don't play cards, Murrayhill is a mile from my house on Murray

I don't play cards either....but who cares.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Just got an email confirmation from ECSA and we are registered for 3 firing line spots and 2 camping spots

It's on like Donkey Kong!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Bump!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#49]
I talked to Daniel @ Tannerite today.  We'll have at least 10 cases, and probably more, of Tannerite for the shoot.  It'll probably be at least 15 cases - 5 for Saturday, 5 for the night shoot and 5 for Sunday.  

Looking for ideas for cool nighttime targets.  The Tannerite for the night shoot will be large charges marked with chem lights.  I'm also thinking about small containers of gasoline with lit road flares behind/near them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Gonna need more.  We had 10 cases at our last informal shoot.  Actually only used about three, but still, you need more.  What's the chemlites supposed to do?  Splatter green glowing shit everywhere?  

Here's a good one:  5 gal can of gas, 1lb Tannerite charge.

Any highlights on cool stuff that's gonna be there?  DD's, F/A .50 cals, miniguns?

Oh yeah, PROPANE tanks!
Page / 6
Top Top