BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After doing some onlne checking it seems that transferrable M16 rifles sell at prices between 10 and 20 thousand dollars.

www.autoweapons.com/products/products.html

For horsepower to dollar value I think this site's M14 priced at $13,500 might be worth a trip to my credit union's loan officer. Ruger's AC556 is a close second in my preference at a mere $6,995.

Yup, it's time to drool.....

A .308 shoulder fired rifle gets old FAST!
I had a FAL (full auto - I am a dealer) and BOY did it suck to shoot.
Only shoulder fired .30 cal I'd buy is an M60.....or M240 if I had the scratch$$!
Perhaps I am a puss.

Autoweapons has a very impressive inventory but they are priced a little high in my opinion....you pay for the selection I guess.

Those .308s hurt like a b*tch! Might as well get a BAR
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Full autos in MI. Never thought I'd live long enough to see this come to pass.

Guess I'll be digging those FNC's out of the back of the safe, buying a couple of sears, then getting my name on Curtis' waiting list for the conversions.

MG's in MI. DAMN!

And some folks say miracles don't happen anymore. Ha....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Surprisingly, the BAR didn't seem to kick as one might think it would, even though chambered in 30-06.  It was more of a firm "push" than a sudden kick.  

Truthfully, I could not keep it from climbing when firing from the shoulder, but I did not feel any ill effects the following morning.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surprisingly, the BAR didn't seem to kick as one might think it would, even though chambered in 30-06.  It was more of a firm "push" than a sudden kick.  

Truthfully, I could not keep it from climbing when firing from the shoulder, but I did not feel any ill effects the following morning.

Bump, You shot my BAR didn't you?
I'd take one of those over an FAL any day....as long as I didn't have to carry it or the ammo too far!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bump, You shot my BAR didn't you?
I'd take one of those over an FAL any day....as long as I didn't have to carry it or the ammo too far!

Yeah, I had some time behind your BAR and the FAL...and I'd take the BAR anyday. Its big and heavy but its smooth.. kinda like a Cadillac. It just chugs along
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:49:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Now this is a damm good way to kick off a new year!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:18:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure if OC Sherrif, Bouchard will sign my paperwork...My wife and I have an LLC. How does the corporation thing work?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Tagged!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Not much in the media about this.  I've seen only the article inte Macomb Daily.  Anyone see anything else?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I just heard about this, tag for later reading.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#12]
i heard today from a class 3 dealer in michigan,that it will be legal this year to own  silencers sbr rifles or full autos???
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:57:57 AM EDT
[#13]
We are working on the silencer part and yes this year, in fact we may have confirmation on that in about a month. Seems ATFE has to be a bitch about the silencer thing so we are getting a clarification from the AG.

SBR/SBS - not likely that would probably require legislation. SBR/SBS is illegal period unless C&R.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:18:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
We are working on the silencer part and yes this year, in fact we may have confirmation on that in about a month. Seems ATFE has to be a bitch about the silencer thing so we are getting a clarification from the AG.

SBR/SBS - not likely that would probably require legislation. SBR/SBS is illegal period unless C&R.

Good luck with your efforts! I understand baby steps are required. My hope is to see some type of legislation allowing SBR's within the decade
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top