Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You really need to read between the lines!

How much exposure are you willing to risk. That's all it's about. Weigh your options and ultimately at the end of the day it's your decision.

Are there folks walking around with LLC, Corps, trusts and have NFA items, you betcha.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Apologies to ETH.

No problem.

And, as always, my thanks to FALARAK for vouching for me.

(It takes a lot of guts to stand up for a lawyer, nowadays.)

Eric The(Conciliatory)Hun
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well hell I will through myself into the fire.

If that doesn't work, you might try throwing yourself into the fire.

Just a small piece of advice.

No charge!

Reading through this post the whole time I would agree with Prairierat, while I think it was a great thread with lots of good info I feel every time ETH spoke up he came off as a pompous ass, now not knowing him, he might not be but he comes off that way.

I am a pompous ass.

I am insufferable.

I am very hard to take in large doses.

And I am unconcerned with what folks other than my friends think about it.

And I still question the Federally appointed attorney not ever giving a straight answer just a runaround unless you want to pay him??

This is not the place or the time to discuss these matters.

If you didn't get that from my previous discussions in this thread, then, well, I have some very bad news for your mother.

But I am certain that she may already understand what I would tell her.

Are you running your own practice or are you getting a Federal paycheck???

In true ARFCOM fashion....BOTH!

But I never, ever take folks from ARFCOM as clients.

I will direct them to someone else.

Some attorney who may not completely understand what those folks are actually doing.

Call it, 'plausible deniability.'

If your getting a Federal paycheck then not sure how that looks for you asking for money for advice,, and (as you so nicely pointed out earlier) posting it on a message board for the world to read!

Well, you seem to be a smart fellow <smirk>, so possibly you can show us where I asked anyone for money in this thread, or anywhere on the Board, at any time in my six years on this Board?  

Just my 2 cents.

And damn well worth every penny!

It's nice to know what folks think.

Sorry if you feel as I am picking on ETH Im just telling you how I think he comes off on his posts.

That's quite all right.

I am an adult and have three grandchildren, so I am very used to putting up with kids and their antics.

When you get to be an adult, you will understand.

Eric The(FatherlyAdviceComesFree)Hun
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:29:54 AM EDT
[#4]
ETH - don't know you personally but I've thoroughly enjoyed your commentary.

Now I hope everyone can put aside their personal grievances and we can focus on sharing good info.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top