Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2008 3:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Easy way to look at it. Murder is aggravated assault with one more piece of evidence, a dead body. Conversely Aggravated Assault is murder incomplete.

I have to disagree.... Agg Asault could be a simple fistfight between two buddies....

One statement here guys.

Legal and Illegal DOES NOT run paralell with right and wrong. - PERIOD
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2008 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2008 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
While that sounds like a lot of bad stuff in the article, those are HUGE steps toward recovery.  HUGE, particularly considering the fact that she nearly died, nearly lost a leg, and they weren't sure what, if any, mental capacity she would keep or regain.
Link Posted: 1/17/2008 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 2:52:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the updates Kyle. Sounds like Sgt. Gale is doing better and better. I hope she makes a full recovery and gets the chance to see the dirtbag that did this put in prison for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 3:24:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Good news!
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 4:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Were they mixed together as a coke float? either way thats great news.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been wondering. Does the outpouring of support indicate that officer injuries, and especially life threatening officer injuries, are relatively rare?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#11]
MOST humans have the ability to move thru each day thinking only of themselves. These people(and yes me also) dont't see the terrible things happening to others until  some one else( Kyle and others) say"stop..look what has happened to some one we know that was trying to help YOU and got messed up them selves" If we just heard this report of an Officerr being stabed, most of us would say "damn that sucks...honey what's on TV tonight ?" But, some people and thank GOD for them, say"damn that sucks, let's make a difference and DO SOMETHING". AND SOME DID!

I think I was trying to say...this happens to often. An Officer gets hurt trying to do their job everyday. Shot, car accident, drunk driver, drunk fighter and etc.. A lot of injuries never get mentioned on the news.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 5:37:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#15]
GREAT NEWS!!  
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Good to hear. Best wishes to the officer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2008 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#17]
It's great to hear she's doing so much better.  I pray she makes a full recovery soon.

However, am I reading that article correctly?  Are they trying to say the guy who did this is going to get a psych eval and possibly be ruled insane and not have to face real punishment?  They are already saying he has a history of mental illness... sounds like he's going to get out of jail.
Link Posted: 1/25/2008 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/25/2008 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's great to hear she's doing so much better.  I pray she makes a full recovery soon.

However, am I reading that article correctly?  Are they trying to say the guy who did this is going to get a psych eval and possibly be ruled insane and not have to face real punishment?  They are already saying he has a history of mental illness... sounds like he's going to get out of jail.

More than likely thats what will happen.

Sgt. Gale left to go to the Shepherd Center this morning at 9AM.

I'm glad to hear that she is doing better.  However, I will say that this whole "mentally challenged" bullshit is getting lame.  If he did the crime he should do the time. No ifs, ands, or buts!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top