Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2004 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, This sucks.   I have a game at 1 on the 27th.   What's wrong with Saturday?

You should have spoken up sooner... it might have changed... but it looks like it's a lock now.
If you're not busy on Saturday why don't you go to the gun show... it's not shooting but you can fondle all the hardware you want.

What are the odds of people selling A.R.M.S./SIRS/Ace Ltd stuff at this gun show. I'd really like to molest the M4 SOCOM before I commit to the buy and I'd love to grab an A.R.M.S. #40 for my BM... that was the biggest disappointment with the MD gun show I went to... not nearly enough AR bling bling.
Link Posted: 6/24/2004 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry guys...just found out I have to work on Sunday.  won't make 2 gigs in a row....I think I'm loosing it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2004 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/26/2004 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top