BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2007 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Unlike "gun shows", we do NOT have signs which say "No Loaded Weapons - Your Concealed Carry Permit is not Welcome Here".  I repeat we do NOT have such signs in ANY of our stores.

This event is DEFINITELY going on the 17th and 18th.  We'll probably have the special pricing on both days, but only have the "events" (tables to buy/sell/trade), chow and beer on the 17th.

Details to follow NLT Wednesday of next week.

Please sound-off if you think you will attend.

Darn, I'll be in north carolina at a wedding that day.  I'll just have to se y'all at the the hampton gun show the weekend after that.  Even though I won't make it there, this is a great idea.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quantico Arms are definitely a good bunch of guys, Maybe I'll  swing by and pick up a Glock on the 17th.   I bought an M1A SOCOM and a m1911 from these guys they are A+.  I am leaving my jammy in the car though, booze and loaded guns don't mix, especially open carry.  See you guys next weekend.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]
man i wish i could go, but i have drill that weekend, i'll see you guys in Hampton the next one though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#4]

I think I'll be there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I will try and make it.

--Olivers_AR
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in, with total certainty.  I'm sure I can pry myself away from my busted car for a day.  Or, at least a few hours.  MJD
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good. I would swing by for that. Got my LMT lower from you guys a while back for a 10.5" SBR build.
Link Posted: 11/10/2007 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#8]
As the detals emerge I am more and more convinced. Count me in, around 12 on Sat for the grub and maybe a G19.  Thanks for doing this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2007 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Sure, why not
Link Posted: 11/10/2007 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2007 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Will be there.

-Doc
Link Posted: 11/11/2007 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#12]
id love too but first years arnt allowed to have cars at uva

hope to see you guys thanksgiving weekend so i can get some more tac gear

Link Posted: 11/12/2007 4:53:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be there.

-Doc

Sweet!  It'll be good to see you again.  Are you coming all the way up from SeVA?  MJD
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 5:24:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I hope to show up, by my friend has roped me into moving his apt. on Saturday. He says we will be done by noon, but I have my doubts
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be there.

-Doc

Sweet!  It'll be good to see you again.  Are you coming all the way up from SeVA?  MJD

MJD,

Missed ya at the last shoot.  Was only able to stay and help instruct on the first day.  I'll be heading up from Chesapeake.  Take care.

-Doc

ETA:  Hope everything is working out with the skating deal.  Last I heard you were attending some major competition involving points...or something to that nature.
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Heck yeah. Any word on Gus being there? Need to bring my buddy and his Garand.
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to come, IM sent with inventory ?s.
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be there.

-Doc

MJD,

Missed ya at the last shoot.  Was only able to stay and help instruct on the first day.  I'll be heading up from Chesapeake.  Take care.

-Doc

ETA:  Hope everything is working out with the skating deal.  Last I heard you were attending some major competition involving points...or something to that nature.

I wish I could have attended.  You and, what are we calling him now, mandible6?, are great instructors and I hope to be at the next class, whenever that may be.  I'll have my YHM Stainless Phantom can by then.  
You are correct, it was the first points competition with the Old Dominion League season.  I've got another one Dec. 8 & 9 here in Stafford, and I'll be down to Chesapeake (Greenbriar rink) some time around May.  
Check with bmyk, I believe he had expressed some interest in coming up too.  Maybe you two could carpool so it's less expensive?  MJD
Link Posted: 11/12/2007 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#19]

How's about directions????? I live in MD but would support an event like this!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 3:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
i'll be there and will be dragging as many folks as i can..
dd
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Easy to do.  Get on I-95 south, that's the first step.  Follow I-95 south to exit 158 (might be 156, I can't remember.  Anyway, it's the Woodbridge/Manassas exit).  Take exit 158 North (toward Manassas) and that will put you on Prince William Parkway.  Go maybe 1.5 miles on PW Parkway and you'll come to a light where you'll see a fire house on your left.  Turn right at that light.  Go straight and you'll come to a stop sign.  Be careful here, it can be a little dangerous since it's not a 4-way stop.  You'll be able to see the shop from that stop sign.  Go straight through the intersection and QA will be on the right.  MJD
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Great,
Thanks

Quoted:

Quoted:

Easy to do.  Get on I-95 south, that's the first step.  Follow I-95 south to exit 158 (might be 156, I can't remember.  Anyway, it's the Woodbridge/Manassas exit).  Take exit 158 North (toward Manassas) and that will put you on Prince William Parkway.  Go maybe 1.5 miles on PW Parkway and you'll come to a light where you'll see a fire house on your left.  Turn right at that light.  Go straight and you'll come to a stop sign.  Be careful here, it can be a little dangerous since it's not a 4-way stop.  You'll be able to see the shop from that stop sign.  Go straight through the intersection and QA will be on the right.  MJD
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#23]
I plan on stopping by Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Just to clarify, can I bring my guns for sale?  Don't want to piss in anyones corn flakes.
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Could someone post the address?  With GPS, an address is a lot better than directions.  thanks,
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#27]
See new thread
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top