BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Otherwise, I chose not to listen to the hypocritical right wing moralists and I chose to keep it. Therefore, it is mine.

Helloooo. Isn't it the left-wingers that think abortion should be used as some form of birth control?

Keep talking.  You're sounding better and better all the time.  Maybe you should let Whiskey have the keyboard, because most likely he wouldn't lie to his friends.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#2]

helloooo isn't it the right wingers that are on arfcom? Yes. Arfcommers...these same people that stand on their soapbox in public and scream about abortion  as a crime yet in private tell a pregnant woman her child is better off dead.

Friends? Yeah. no comment.

Anyhow  - it has been invigorating but I have a house to tend to. Toodles.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven't heard anyone advocating abortion . . . including me and my wife . . . not publicly or privately.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I just want to see 2wP again.....Isn't how this was started?  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I haven't heard anyone advocating abortion . . . including me and my wife . . . not publicly or privately.

I would never think that you or your wife would advocate that! No matter how much we sparr please do not ever think that I would suggest you supported abortion. If anything you are one of the few moral people that lives by the word. Yes that is a compliment - but forget I said it and lets get back to disliking each other!

Scrun - my comments are to those that have sent IM's. To those that clearly read the posts but do not have the nerve to come out and tell me to kill this child in public. I say Shame on them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

To those that clearly read the posts but do not have the nerve to come out and tell me to kill this child in public. I say Shame on them.

Where has anyone suggested such a thing?..

I dont know of one single person in the forum that would tell you to Abort it...

I will say this, Im not the type that would talk behind anyones back...(yup, I have the nerve to say what I mean in public.)

I hope this kid grows up to be well adjusted, and not a product of a psycho mommy.

Now that all being said, I really would like to see 2Wp back in action with all of us again. And I honestly think he would make a great daddy.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

helloooo isn't it the right wingers that are on arfcom? Yes. Arfcommers...these same people that stand on their soapbox in public and scream about abortion  as a crime yet in private tell a pregnant woman her child is better off dead.

Friends? Yeah. no comment.

Anyhow  - it has been invigorating but I have a house to tend to. Toodles.

Please don't lump us all together. The only thing we have in common is an enthusiasm for semiauto firearms. Anti-gun people tend to congretate left of center, since government control is unavoidably  part of their solution, but that's not our doing. Most of us simply don't want a government large or powerful enough to effectively enforce gun control or any other form of absolute power. Otherwise, we enjoy our diversity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow, go to NY for the weekend and BOOM!

Hey, this is the WA HTF....beat it!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#11]
So how is everyone doing today?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
come on back 2WP, we don't care who you bring or how it works out, we're all friends here, it will work out no matter what.

She a viper
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#14]
done
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top