Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2006 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If it gains us a place to shoot, I wouldn't mind spending a weekend or three out there, repairing, replacing, and detailing the place for us. If it means tearing up the bench area and rebuilding it all, fine. I'll help fund it, and put in the hammer time to get it done.

Guys, coming from a state where this wasn't an option, where it'd just be folded over and turned into ..whatever land, where condos are built? Fuckin A, I'll help with this.

We gotta fight for what's ours these days. I'm in. Who else?
Link Posted: 5/15/2006 2:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
If his membership fees were more than what they are, I'd expect more from the range. As it stands,.... you get what you pay for. At the same time, it would make business sense to spend a little on the range to make it worthy of attracting new members and income. I'm not sure what kind of cost is incurred by Kenny for insurance, fees, etc. but I wouldn't believe it to be necessary to "donate" to the range for repairs. My "donation" got me a one year pass to the front gate.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top