Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to be honest, this has to be one of the easiest to get along with groups I have ever shot with. If you are on the fence about getting together and shooting with a group in which you do not know anyone, this is the group.  Thanks everyone, it was a great morning of shooting.

Garand Shooters sub -sonic 22 is on my list of must haves. When it fired, it sounded like a dry fire and, uh, sorry about raining down on you with the 357 sig brass.

Take care everyone.
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Good fun. Glad we all got to do it. Nice little range too. Crappy weather, and once you all left, we had some grumpy old men visit who weren't too keen on my EBR. Oh well, I was there first.

We'll definitely do this again, I can't do this again until Feb though. :)
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good fun. Glad we all got to do it. Nice little range too. Crappy weather, and once you all left, we had some grumpy old men visit who weren't too keen on my EBR. Oh well, I was there first.

Wished I could have stayed longer,Ran outta ammo and my AR broke....Gas key came loose.
I prolly knew the grumpy old men that showed up,But screw'm Aint huntin season yet!!!LOL!
Link Posted: 8/26/2007 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2007 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, my AR broke too. BCG is completely jammed and won't move.

I liked using the clays as targets too. Nice, reactive, and cheap ($7 for 90 at Dick's). Now I just need a good bolt-action and scope.
Link Posted: 8/29/2007 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

LOL no the guy next to us with the 22 was pissed his target got peppered with a shotgun .  The guys with the 300win mags were just old school if it aint for huntin' whats the point.

You ever figure out whats wrong with you AR?

I had a blast, can't wait for the next one .
Link Posted: 8/30/2007 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Nah, not yet. Not a clue.

I'm surprised the guy with the orange pan-thing wasn't mad. I was blasting that with my AR like mad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top