BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#2]
If I remember right I think the pirate was a proponent of NAMBLA.
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Speck has a lap dog?

Link Posted: 6/17/2008 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Bashing? No Bashing here........
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I had Devon do some minor work on my AR.  I called him said I was coming by, drove over, watched him fix the gun, he showed me around paid him and I left. Very friendly and helpful.  There about 45 minutes. No problems....
Link Posted: 6/18/2008 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I simply don't have time.....another team member want to research the archive, and C&P my experiance?

Simply stated, based on my dealings with him, I feel that Devon is a flake, fruitcake, and collossal screwup.
Link Posted: 6/18/2008 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I simply don't have time.....another team member want to research the archive, and C&P my experiance?

Simply stated, based on my dealings with him, I feel that Devon is a flake, fruitcake, and collossal screwup.

But, but 4 guys in this thread think he is OK?

Polik, have you heard from him yet?
Link Posted: 6/18/2008 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Can I get an SNS lower at the Monroe gun show?  I've tried to set up a meeting to get one when I pass through, but he either is not around or doesn't answer (or return calls).  I've just about decided to give up and get another lower from Rainier, but I happen to love the skull and crossbones.
Link Posted: 6/18/2008 10:29:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/18/2008 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can I get an SNS lower at the Monroe gun show?  I've tried to set up a meeting to get one when I pass through, but he either is not around or doesn't answer (or return calls).  I've just about decided to give up and get another lower from Rainier, but I happen to love the skull and crossbones.

You should be able to get one at the monroe show no problem.
Link Posted: 6/19/2008 5:13:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should be able to get one at the monroe show no problem.

"Some guys you just can't reach..."
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
well he sent me back my money today. which is not exactly what I wanted, but whatever I guess.

I will keep trying to contact him, cause I still want the lower, I just wanna speak with him.
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
well he sent me back my money today. which is not exactly what I wanted, but whatever I guess.

I will keep trying to contact him, cause I still want the lower, I just wanna speak with him.

Hello!?  McFly!?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top