Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CavVet:
We know what this is designed for.

Just when you think you've seen it all
View Quote

The noose tightens.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
This is messed up on so many levels, how about COC violations for any legislatures that support this crap.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a shot across the bow for any Sheriff that refuses to enforce unconstitutional gun laws.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Frank762:
This is a shot across the bow for any Sheriff that refuses to enforce unconstitutional gun laws.
View Quote

Or quarantines.. or lockdowns.. or 'unauthorized public gatherings'..
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MMcCall:
Originally Posted By Frank762:

All the above. "You will obey."

What's a good citizen to do...
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

View Quote

Obey the Constitution and the Oath sworn? Very simple.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 4:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
This is def in response to sheriffs saying no to their past bullshit
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bruiser68:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bruiser68:
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

You would think. But obviously for most, money talks louder than oaths, hence the state of government.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing at all shady about them forming their own committee to be the moral compass of neutering any sheriff or police chief protecting our rights. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I read a lot of shit on Reddit on the local political subs.  Especially the Seattle ones which not surprisingly are predictably leftist.

One thing I have noticed especially in the past year or two is a lot of the posters there are very unhappy with this state's government, both local and statewide.

The inability of the state and major cities here to deal with crime and homelessness - instead often embracing and seemingly intentionally crippling efforts to solve it - has not gone unnoticed, and a lot of those people who historically would have supported the WA democrats are quite vocally calling them out of touch tyrants and authoritarians.

The bill to ban outdoor power equipment surprisingly has pissed off a lot of people that I wouldn't have expected would care.

One can only hope but unfortunately I'm pessimistic at this point that they will do anything but continue voting for more of the same, despite their displeasure, because to many electing even a single republican would apparently turn WA into a Handmaids Tale theocracy
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I detest with all my heart our democrat overlords, be it judicial, executive or legislative.
Their only goal is to enslave us while telling us it is for the public's best interest.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I read a lot of shit on Reddit on the local political subs.  Especially the Seattle ones which not surprisingly are predictably leftist.

One thing I have noticed especially in the past year or two is a lot of the posters there are very unhappy with this state's government, both local and statewide.

The inability of the state and major cities here to deal with crime and homelessness - instead often embracing and seemingly intentionally crippling efforts to solve it - has not gone unnoticed, and a lot of those people who historically would have supported the WA democrats are quite vocally calling them out of touch tyrants and authoritarians.

The bill to ban outdoor power equipment surprisingly has pissed off a lot of people that I wouldn't have expected would care.

One can only hope but unfortunately I'm pessimistic at this point that they will do anything but continue voting for more of the same, despite their displeasure, because to many electing even a single republican would apparently turn WA into a Handmaids Tale theocracy
View Quote

I'm not expecting any insight. They'll continue to vote harder & externalize the fault.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Way to essentially turn every police chief and sheriff into state police. Absolutely wild. This state continues to degrade.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow.. Just wow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ryo:
Wow.. Just wow.
View Quote

I whole heartedly agree, you just can’t put into words how to even express this shit. I honestly believe they are trying to force a civil uprising then quell it how ever they see fit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By mstennes:

I whole heartedly agree, you just can’t put into words how to even express this shit. I honestly believe they are trying to force a civil uprising then quell it how ever they see fit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mstennes:
Originally Posted By Ryo:
Wow.. Just wow.

I agree. It’s the only logical reason I can come up with for this perpetual over the top poking of the bear. Getting the response that they appear to be cultivating will give them the excuse to take whatever measures they see fit to achieve their total control goals. Never in a million years would I think this state could devolve into what it has. Sad thing is how many people are oblivious or unconcerned with this change.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top