Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2024 4:54:13 PM EDT
Not my kind of layout, but for the right person ...

https://theterrainproject.com/land/11111842351
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol that road is used by long distance runners all the time, and they shit in the woods next to it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Harlikwin:
Lol that road is used by long distance runners all the time, and they shit in the woods next to it.
View Quote

No worries.  A decent rain will wash that nasty fecal coliform bacteria right into the creek.  Problem solved.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL Eldora is now apparently "world class skiing".
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I kind of like that area, plenty of good hiking, I've stopped along that stretch of road between Tolland and Rollinsville and tried to fly fish, didn't catch anything there, didn't seem like there was much structure for trout in that section of South Boulder Creek.

I definitely wouldn't love the railroad tracks in your back yard and the fact that almost all of your land is public right away on the road. Otherwise a 40 acre parcel in that area, adjacent to National Forest land would appeal to me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Weird long strips like this one tend to be old mining claims. It's a tough shape to develop.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Well for what it's worth (can't comment on the property), The Terrain Project (the company selling it) is GTG.

The owner Brian is an AF Academy grad, who was the roommate of one of my team members, super nice guy. My current property came from one of their listings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top