BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2024 10:33:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:00:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#1]
Originally Posted By Whamo:
Those assholes in Trenton just won't stop

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bill-search/2024/S1143/bill-text?f=S1500&n=1143_I1
View Quote
Senator  JOHN F. MCKEON

This article says it best:

I understand this is part of the plan of the anti-freedom segment of the country. Slowly normalizing their tyranny. When you go to a freedom state, you get to see things are not like they are here in NJ, just as with other blue states. So many freedoms are still enjoyed and recognized as our God given Rights. People live where criminals are not catered to by the government because they are more than likely to vote a certain way. Firearms are not neutered and restricted for the law abiding, yet no restrictions are on the government and criminal element. Think about that one long and hard for a minute and you will see something really disturbing. Taxes are lower, yet the states are awesome. Roads are nicer. People are happier. The list goes on and on.
View Quote

Yes, I do plan on moving, it has been on my bucket list for 30 years. While I am here, I will continue to do my part to stand for the Right and gain it back. Would it not be wonderful if freedom and sanity won, and the good people of NJ were treated as such? And not treated and regulated worse than criminals and the government?
View Quote

https://www.news2a.com/editorials/its-2024-and-the-end-of-another-shot-show/

eta:

I neglected to mention that McKeon's AWB bill has been introduced every session for at least the past decade.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:21:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Maxwell] [#3]
I have a few members of my family that cancer did not claim in Florida. They have been begging the Mrs. & me to move & join them. The Mrs. has already started to transfer her teaching licenses to there. As she is very fluent is Espanol, should be no problem.

In college I failed Spanish 101 4 times in a row. I did get a waver to get out of a language requirement after that. My professor was a tall slim female blond haired lady from one of the Nordic countries. Swimmer, oh my, a stone fox if I ever……. You know, some professors you never forget, ever. Did I say ever?

Maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top