Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2023 2:42:15 AM EDT
Any recommended vendor  selling high grade ATV tires ?
 Maxxis or Carlisle ITP need a set quick:
 27x9R-12" front, 27x11R-12" rear. Fit an old Yamaha 660cc Grizzly
 Carlisle  Mud Lite XTR, or   maybe Blackwater  XT or something good, all around all terrain.
NOT  hard core   mud bog  use intended.
Consider zero mile  TAkeOffs, if someone has upgraded a new machine.
  All the usual outside retailers wanna ass rape me on freight.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:32:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried Amazon?  I shipped tires for my old truck up here for free via prime shipping.  Beyond that, it really depends where in state you are.  In Fairbanks, there's Northern Power Sports and Alaska Fun Center.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mud-lites at Northern Power Sports years ago, and they were about 15% more than online, but free mounting.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, Amazon will sometimes ship 10 ply Pickup tires free to Alaska.... and then get all cunty and refuse to ship a fucking box of wire nuts to my address. In this case, only certain SIZES of ATV tires can go to Alaska.

I have  well worn out 27" tall on  the old, carbed 660 Yamaha, and would like to  keep with the size.
Will call Northern Power in Fairbanks, see if they want to sell anything at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top