Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2024 11:34:22 AM EDT
Anyone in Hesperia, CA that can run by 10902 i Ave STE A4 ??  I'm looking for information on what happened to 1776 Supply Company.  I ordered some 3D printing parts them from and they have been ghost.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I cross posted the information request in the 3D Printing / CAD section as well to see if anyone had any insight.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Shows temporarily closed on a Google search.
Complaints all over the place about them. I’d just file a dispute with your CC company or bank if I was in your shoes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ajcrash:
Shows temporarily closed on a Google search.
Complaints all over the place about them. I’d just file a dispute with your CC company or bank if I was in your shoes.
View Quote

Yea, Ive found the same thing.   I was trying to give it some time and see if they were just closed temporarily.  They are the only ones to source a trunnion I need for a 3d printing project.  Def will go the dispute route if nothing comes of my inquiry.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Doesn’t look promising from reading BBB complaints or posts on Reddit from almost a year ago where they ghosted a guy on a $4000 order. Hopefully you get your product, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Hesperia is mostly high desert dirt roads, is it not? Been more than a couple years since driving through those parts...
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
This is supposedly his new company https://thefreedomcompany.com/contact/  but when I drove by last week when I was there for work, all the windows were boarded up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top