Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2023 3:48:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer]
I do not trust the media, so I thought I would reach out and ask.

Has there been any trouble in your neighborhoods by, about or concerning Hamas and/or the Palestinians?

I ask because the media and ARFCOM are full of "stuff" but there has been absolutely NOTHING anywhere near me.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Been a few marches and a protest down at the capitol building in the Sacramento area. Nothing major that I’m aware of though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Not here, people going on business as usual. Though we tend to have a bit of the cowboy spirit here still. Hell we had trump truck parades during the last election.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope.
Nada.
Nothing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Haven't seen shit around here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 10:46:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ruin] [#5]
Just protests, a few have turned violent. LA and SF are the typical hot spots.

Are you concerned HAMAS will come to California or something more specific?

@Trollslayer
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 1:54:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#6]
I am not interested in generic reports about SF or LA.

I am asking individuals if they have personally experienced any Hamas-related trouble in their neighborhoods.

I live in Los Angeles County but have neither seen nor heard anything at all in my neighborhood.  This is in stark contrast to what has been in the media.

Here is an interesting article by the media about the media charging them with being propagandists.  

The Washington Post’s Paul Farhi Shows Why ‘Professional’ Journalism Can’t Be Salvaged

Quoting the article -

"A record-high percentage of Americans (39 percent) have literally no — as in none, zilch, nada — trust in corporate media to “report the news in a full, fair and accurate way,” according to Gallup. Another large percentage (29 percent) has “not very much” trust in the media to get the story right."  <-- the arithemetic: that is a total of 68%, as in 2 out of 3.

"... because corporate media overwhelmingly shape news and information to support Democrats and their policy goals."

Link Posted: 11/25/2023 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#7]
95603 is trouble free so far.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Just the 69yo Jewish man who was killed by a hamas supporter, who clubbed him over the head with a megaphone.  Happened 5-6 miles from the house.

After a few weeks, the hamas guy was arrested.  Stupid how it took so long.

The pro-Israel supporters are at that intersection every weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top