Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2024 8:26:42 PM EDT

My son is looking at University City to do possibly electrical engineering.

I have a friend who went there 40 years ago so his information isn’t current.

I have an acquaintance that taught there for 20+ years up until a few years ago and his information is current.

Any information welcome.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wayfaerer320] [#1]
I didn't go for engineering, but I graduated from Penn State (University Park) in 2007. My younger brother and sister are also PSU grads.

Not much I can help you with in regards to the major, but I obviously know the campus and the surrounding communities well, though a lot has changed since I graduated.

It's a beautiful campus and State College is a great town. I miss it a lot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:
I didn't go for engineering, but I graduated from Penn State (University Park) in 2007. My younger brother and sister are also PSU grads.

Not much I can help you with in regards to the major, but I obviously know the campus and the surrounding communities well, though a lot has changed since I graduated.

It's a beautiful campus and State College is a great town. I miss it a lot.
View Quote

@wayfaerer320

Thank you!

My son and wife just visited and loved it.  He has to decide before 5/14.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top