Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2023 10:44:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RodMI]
If I remember there whose one but the hours are strange. Mason I think may?
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By RodMI:
View Quote

Total Firearms has the indoor range, but is VERY proud of their guns.

Not Just Guns is much better, but is more expensive to have guns shipped to them from internet purchases. NJG still gets all my money.

Range 517 has a nice indoor range too. I've never bought guns from them. I just shoot there. The only gun price I ever noticed was a 4 inch S&W 29 and the price was the same as anyone else would have on it.

Sportsman's Warehouse his hit or miss on prices, but they usually have decent prices on blasting ammo.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 5:39:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks will check them out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Not Just Guns is much better, but is more expensive to have guns shipped to them from internet purchases. NJG still gets all my money.

Range 517 has a nice indoor range too. I've never bought guns from them. I just shoot there. The only gun price I ever noticed was a 4 inch S&W 29 and the price was the same as anyone else would have on it.

Sportsman's Warehouse his hit or miss on prices, but they usually have decent prices on blasting ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:
Originally Posted By RodMI:

Sportsman's Warehouse can have decent sale prices on guns at times.  My experience is that it takes weeks to get shipped to the store, and then you better have at least two hours set aside for the goat rodeo that is the purchase process there.  That being said, it's nice to have an online option with big selection that has many locations so you're not paying shipping or FFL fee.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Not Just guns in Mason. Only place to go
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Not just guns is the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Sportsman's Warehouse can have decent sale prices on guns at times.  My experience is that it takes weeks to get shipped to the store, and then you better have at least two hours set aside for the goat rodeo that is the purchase process there.  That being said, it's nice to have an online option with big selection that has many locations so you're not paying shipping or FFL fee.
View Quote

I saw a Taurus Tracker .44 mag selling for $650 a couple years ago and decided they were too proud of their inventory of guns.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

View Quote

Buddy was just there getting a gun. Took more time typing the form on the tablet than it did to get approved and out the door.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Strikefirst:
Not Just guns in Mason. Only place to go
View Quote

How long have they been in business? I’ll have to check them out.

What the name of the blue label Glock dealer in Lansing?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

How long have they been in business? I’ll have to check them out.

What the name of the blue label Glock dealer in Lansing?
View Quote

Michigan Police Equipment
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Drive to Not Just Guns in Mason … Always busy but good crew excellent display… got Everything. No range. Great ammo selection.  

H
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By HHjr:
Drive to Not Just Guns in Mason … Always busy but good crew excellent display… got Everything. No range. Great ammo selection.  

H
View Quote

Definitely NJG. They're pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]
CMP Distributors Inc.

They are primarily a LEO oriented shop, but they have a great selection of trade-in guns and don’t mind walk in citizen customers .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top