Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2024 11:59:29 PM EDT
Hey, this is my first actual thread posted outside the EE so I hope I'm going about this right. I'm not looking to buy anything in this post.

Would anyone in the Grand Rapids, Lansing, Ann Arbor, or the Detroit metro area have a large ops core helmet that I could try on? I travel regularly for work so I can meet pretty much anywhere.

I recently bought the new model fast bump in XL because my head sits right between large and extra large according to the sizing guide. I feel like this is actually a little too big with the lux liner installed.

I think I'm just gonna end up selling this and buying a fast XP or maybe a used LE. I would feel a lot more comfortable spending that kind of money if I was sure it would fit. I promise I'm clean and wouldn't mind buying lunch/dinner. Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top