Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2024 5:57:18 PM EDT
Background, I drove trucks for the Army for 8 years. I was even my battalion master driver. I saw some dumb stuff, but never anything like this.

https://krcgtv.com/news/local/truck-crashes-into-overpass-early-saturday-morning-in-cooper-county

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
He shot up some China White and nodded out at the wheel
And he doesn't remember a thing

Lou Reed-Hold On
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Plausible. Doesn't look like any attempt was made to stop the truck. Drugs, booze, fell asleep at the wheel, or health problems.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a super cool old lady in town that worked in Naval Intelligence during the cold war. Has cool stuff in her house from her time there.

She ended up driving trucks in the 80s/90s and will tell stories about taking various drugs and seeing dragons running beside her 18 wheeler,. Perhaps this person was attacked by one of those dragons,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top