Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/29/2024 9:02:07 PM EDT
Hey, just moved out here from Algonquin. Would of left the state but buisness kept me here. Looking for places to shoot or hunt or outdoor fun. Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
ASC?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m in Belvidere and am a member of Beloit Rifle Club.  Have friends in Bull Valley.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Algonquin to Woodstock?

Seems hardly worth the effort. East aways, is Second Amendment Sports in McHenry, indoor. Mc Miller Sport Ctr in Eagle Wisconsin, outdoor, long range handguning
allowed. What exactly are you looking for, I'm in your old area and belong to StCharles Sportsman's Club in Elburn, straight down 47 probably an hour now.
McCullom Hunt Club in Hebron.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Dekalb co...just far away enough for the private sector of terrain to open up more for shooting and hunting options, provided you know a guy or a guy who knows a guy.

I just joined over at ASC to broaden range options as the fields grow in over summer. It's a really nice range and the folks are very friendly.  Ranges are open every day so you would have access around your own schedule
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you interested in pheasant hunting?
I know of a private club by Marengo.
Okay cover, mostly set up for dog training, with a pistol and rifle back stop.
You can also hunt anything in season as long as you have the tags/stamps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top