Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2022 10:13:57 AM EDT
My phone has been stuck in 4G since yesterday. I was all over Olathe, Overland park and leawood and it never went to 5G.

I stopped by a Verizon store, they looked at my phone and said everything is OK.  They swapped my SIM (after I insisted) and they sent me on my way.  The phone is a Samsung S21 Ultra
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Same phone, and terrible signal 5g and even 4g.  My ATT work phone always has at least a bar and usually 2 or 3 more.  

This is around wichita and hutch.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
4 diffrent phones in this house, apple's and Samsung's, and there all on the Verizon network. The signal is so bad here in Olathe, I swear it's as if we lived in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, currently considering other networks now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Verizon

It’s shit. Only gets worse and worse.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
A few months late, but Verizon definitely went to crap for us. Used to be amazing, but turned to crap with our Apple/Google phones and 4 or 5G. I, too, am thinking of switching, especially for the amount we're paying for this crap service.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm on verizon myself and 5G is hit or miss. Any of you guys on google service?
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Update.  I found out it was my phone (S21 ultra).  Apparently Samsung pushed out an update that totally screwed up cellular data.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top