Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2023 6:51:41 PM EDT
First, yes im over 21, and this is only available in cities that host F1 races.

I dont even know what a bottle of jack goes for, Im not a drinker.  I just want this for a collectible.

does anyone know what a bottle goes for?

if its reasonable ill pay for it and shipping and a few dollars for your time

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/american-whiskey/tennessee-whiskey/jack-daniels-tennessee-whiskey-mclaren-racing-limited-edition/p/2126221766?glia=true_OS&s=1202&&pid=cpc:Performance+Max%2BUS%2BNEVA%2BSTANDARD+PRIORITY::google::&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4vKpBhCZARIsAOKHoWSFePpSGaWC1Fii9czbj4cKn0u1e96-0e_FbsIj_kry7WXJvclPspgaAksFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crapshoot:
https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/american-whiskey/tennessee-whiskey/jack-daniels-tennessee-whiskey-mclaren-racing-limited-edition/p/2126221766?glia=true_OS&s=1202&&pid=cpc:Performance+Max%2BUS%2BNEVA%2BSTANDARD+PRIORITY::google::&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4vKpBhCZARIsAOKHoWSFePpSGaWC1Fii9czbj4cKn0u1e96-0e_FbsIj_kry7WXJvclPspgaAksFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
View Quote

thanks!

to bad they won't ship here, I checked PA,MD,VA,and WV and no go

but I can pick up in North Miami! lol
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 11:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crapshoot] [#4]
I could pick it up and mail it to you but it would be empty before you got it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JMichael99:
First, yes im over 21, and this is only available in cities that host F1 races.

I dont even know what a bottle of jack goes for, Im not a drinker.  I just want this for a collectible.

does anyone know what a bottle goes for?

if its reasonable ill pay for it and shipping and a few dollars for your time

https://caskcartel.com/cdn/shop/files/JackDanielsMcLarenXJDEditionWhiskey_1080x.jpg?v=1690992471
View Quote

dont drink but bens fine liquor and total wine can order for you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
It says it is $40 and available all over Nevada. I don’t know if it is accurate as far as pricing.  
Just fly in and buy it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#7]
If you don't have any luck, let me know. My brother is going to work the event and will be in town.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Why would prestigious supercar and F1 company McLaren partner with the company that makes one of the worst tasting whiskeys on earth, was it because they sell more whiskey than anyone else?  That's like partnering with McDonald's for dinner.  What a contrast in quality and reputation.

I would try Lee's Liquor on Rainbow & Flamingo or the Total Wine on the strip.  Whenever I go to LV, they are my go-to's for HTF spirits.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kisara:
Why would prestigious supercar and F1 company McLaren partner with the company that makes one of the worst tasting whiskeys on earth, was it because they sell more whiskey than anyone else?  That's like partnering with McDonald's for dinner.  What a contrast in quality and reputation.

I would try Lee's Liquor on Rainbow & Flamingo or the Total Wine on the strip.  Whenever I go to LV, they are my go-to's for HTF spirits.
View Quote

It's Jack Daniels, not Jim Beam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top