Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 11/25/2023 12:29:56 AM EDT
Hi!!! I'm in Tucson, AZ for the next 6 months or so, and am wanting to get an APC ruck/hike organized! We can go over some knots and basic rock climbing safety if ya'll want.  There are plenty of great hiking opportunities (and climbing demonstration areas) in and near Tucson, and several good shooting spots as well. However, I recognize that somewhere further north may be more convenient... So, a poll!!

Please vote ONLY if you are actually intending on trying to make it out - depending on interest we can maybe organize a couple of meet-ups/hikes/training/or shooting sessions

Please also feel free to post location suggestions, noting if the location is good for just a ruck, for a ruck and a rock-climbing safety demo, or for shooting as well (and if it'll be ok to hike with long guns or not in preparation for something like Warfighter Challenge.)  Many thanks!

I'll try to see if we can get @Ben to come out to join us.

Cheers,
Jen
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I voted flagstaff, as I can definitely make that happen, but if timing makes it convenient, I could do phx or Tucson, as I have family down southeast.
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I would attend a Flagstaff event.

Southern Nevada/Northern Arizona have a lot of active APC dudes.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome, good to know! January or February timeframe work better for ya'll?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top