Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2024 7:37:42 PM EDT
Hello!  My son is currently in BMT and is going to place Barksdale on his dream sheet.  Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of living around the area.  Things to do?  He and his wife love the outdoors.  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Tradhntr:
Hello!  My son is currently in BMT and is going to place Barksdale on his dream sheet.  Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of living around the area.  Things to do?  He and his wife love the outdoors.  Thanks in advance!
View Quote

As long as they do no live in the City limits of Shreveport, pretty much every else is fine.  ( unless they Democrats, then they would love Highland Neighborhood )
But North Bossier is Hottest growing area
Flowwed by Haughton & Blanchard

Elm Grove or South Bossier area would probably get them the best bang for the buck in housing.

For out doors, lake, fishing, camping, hunting we got it here
Summers are hot, and the mosquitos are large

But there is always something going on.
You just have to look alittle harder for it, than othere areas.

It is a really is a good area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top