Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2024 3:44:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thecheese703]
Thank goodness some companies still have our rights in mind

https://imgur.com/gallery/KXVsTqB.

I was building this 14.5, Troy 3 prong p/w, DD govt mid. I have a scalarworks 1.57 in the mail I'm putting a t2 on.

Was building and SPR at the same time. did it all wrong mid tier LPVO 16" barrel, so I took some of it apart and sold it.

bought a 13.9 criterion CL barrel for $260 shipped to my door. a fostech mach lite 13" tungsten rail to match the lower for a really good deal as well and I. have a beat up surefire warcomp in the safe. Its getting gucci parts on everything, might as well get a gucci paint job.

I'm in the joliet area pretty often and j head down towards peoria pretty often too.

I want either some gun candy black cherry or a very royal deep purple. with a contrasting color. I need the barrel and muzzle device pinned. and I need and am willing to pay for high quality work. Not like the last gun smith j tried..
2.5 months to remove one muzzle device and put a different one on
and it's not even timed right...
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]
According to the Cerakote website, there is one factory trained applicator in the Peoria area.
Omni Industrial Finishing
2 Milligan Drive
Carlock, IL.
309-872 6664
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 2:48:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DH243] [#2]
Is it me or is really bright up in here?
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DH243:
Isn't me or is really bright up in here?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top