Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2019 5:37:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: qd4gtz]
Placed order with them 2/27. No shipment or notification. Don't answer phone today or message I sent through their website several days ago. Planning on disputing charge.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:41:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D6T] [#1]
Edit-- taking this to private message.

Edit #2 -- your inbox is full...I have secondhand contact with the owner, he is unaware of any issues with any orders from WV. If you send me your contact info, I will have him get in touch.

Edit #3– if your last name is Hill, the owner said he will be in touch with you Monday. He is also a easy to find on the Bookface machine as John Cioffi, Jr.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW... I've done business with him a couple of times. I've had no issues, and always found him pleasant and easy to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
To those who replied. Thanks for you input.

I did receive a shipping confirmation about one week after ordering. I called one time about four days after ordering, during business hours, and left a message. Didn't receive a return call.

Should be delivered tomorrow. I guess I've become too accustom to seamless communication.

Since I haven't used the site in awhile, I haven't paid for membership and my inbox limit must have been reset back to 25 messages while I had over 100 messages. Instant full inbox.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered weapon on the 20th Sept .  Have emailed twice tried to call they have not responded.  Now it's the 29th
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By D6T:
Edit-- taking this to private message.

Edit #2 -- your inbox is full...I have secondhand contact with the owner, he is unaware of any issues with any orders from WV. If you send me your contact info, I will have him get in touch.

Edit #3– if your last name is Hill, the owner said he will be in touch with you Monday. He is also a easy to find on the Bookface machine as John Cioffi, Jr.
View Quote

John?  Shit, I think I went to highschool with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top