Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2024 7:24:29 PM EDT
brownells.com is now selling ammo in CA!
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Buddy tried ordering from them and they said no. Palmetto is on the board tho.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've given up on following the countless laws and regulations in this fuck hole of a state.

I haven't bought any ammo since early 2019 before the whole filling out a DROS for ammo BS started.  I reload everything I shoot with the exception of 22LR, which I have enough of to last a couple of lifetimes.

Is buying ammo as simple as ordering and having it delivered to my door? No more DROS or having a California Real ID? My DL clearly states "Federal Limits Apply".
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DesertRider:
I've given up on following the countless laws and regulations in this fuck hole of a state.

I haven't bought any ammo since early 2019 before the whole filling out a DROS for ammo BS started.  I reload everything I shoot with the exception of 22LR, which I have enough of to last a couple of lifetimes.

Is buying ammo as simple as ordering and having it delivered to my door? No more DROS or having a California Real ID? My DL clearly states "Federal Limits Apply".
View Quote
For now, yes

Just like the old days gone by
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By -Blue-:
Buddy tried ordering from them and they said no. Palmetto is on the board tho.
View Quote
Not sure what happened, but Brownells is definitely in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#5]
^^^ Probably hadn’t got the ok from their lawyers yet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DesertRider:

View Quote

Im in same boat basically i reload but been doing that since the old days when we camped and shoot.exceptit aint 100 bucks to make 1000 rounds now.Only thing components went up pretty high luckily got some powder here locally on the low side at 25 per pound but only bought 4 pounds and it sold out.

But now shooting twice a month here in az and riding the dirtbike atleast twice too.Work in ca every other week right now.hope all is good mwith you though.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Just got a message from Target Sports USA that they’re taking orders from CA.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Brownells is prioritizing CA shipments. Should the 9th listen to the states cry fest your order may be canceled.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top